"DON'T GIVE IT UP ONE PEICE!"

blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

re: "DON'T GIVE IT UP ONE PEICE!"

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Yeah. Man i wish i coud see the japanesse version.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
LiVe_WiRe
Master Otaku

Post by LiVe_WiRe »

yaa, that would be great, i mean, an uncut english version... i hadn't seen the beginning, only until buggy attacked, so i also wish i could see luffy as a kid and shanks.... [-o<
what's wrong with you? youve totally lost it! put that toe back on and enjoy your peopleburger!
Memeber of the HARRY POTTER SUCKS Club
Member of the Kakashi club
Proud member of the Sasuke is Gay club
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

I think i heard that there going to put the show on the week at 10:00pm. So if thats true i guess you could see it.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
LiVe_WiRe
Master Otaku

Post by LiVe_WiRe »

yes, mon-thu at 9, but its a reschedule... i want to download the beginning somewhere, and maybe the jap version with sub...
what's wrong with you? youve totally lost it! put that toe back on and enjoy your peopleburger!
Memeber of the HARRY POTTER SUCKS Club
Member of the Kakashi club
Proud member of the Sasuke is Gay club
roxaskeyblademaster63
Full Metal Otaku

Re: re: "DON'T GIVE IT UP ONE PEICE!"

Post by roxaskeyblademaster63 »

blackrose_r7 wrote:Im sorry that i like the english vercion because i have never read the manga or seen the japanise vercion. [-X [-( =;
The read the manga and watch the original, just stay away from that abomination of the original that is the dub.

InuyashaDemonSlayer, please tell me you're only talking about We Are!, the first opening. If you are, get your head out of your ass and listen to all 6 openings first. If you're talking about all 6 openings, then you're a retard.
http://apforums.net

Go here: the main site for One Piece fans.
Desu
Master Otaku

Post by Desu »

We are! wasn't that good. The dub rap has a good beat but the lyrics and other sound effects make it look retarded. The lyrics make the crew look like retards who only want treasure and fight for no reason. It has no substance.
If you're seeing this, I probably made some huge space in my message to provide comedic effect when you read the message at the end.
Shinmeiryuu
Visitor

Re: "DON'T GIVE IT UP ONE PEICE!"

Post by Shinmeiryuu »

Ugh... Is this an alternate universe where the original One Piece fans are jackasses, and the dubbies are intelligent?

Anyway, let them post the 4kids' "Once Peace" theme song if they want. They don't spam our pro-original One Piece threads, so why should we spam theirs?
japeto
Visitor

Post by japeto »

Guys...where can we get DOWNLOADS of One Piece episodes from 285 and up?

PM me your reply..
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

You can go to You Tube and watch the japanese version or the english one. :mrgreen:
roxaskeyblademaster63
Full Metal Otaku

Post by roxaskeyblademaster63 »

blackrose_r7 wrote:You can go to You Tube and watch the japanese version or the english one. :mrgreen:
The dub fails. Honestly. It's only One Piece in name.
http://apforums.net

Go here: the main site for One Piece fans.
orpheus
Rookie Otaku

Post by orpheus »

befor i heard this song i thought it can't be that bad but it was so damn bad my neck was bleeding