one piece (non 4kids) dvds

NinjaStrike
Visitor

one piece (non 4kids) dvds

Post by NinjaStrike »

does anyone know if they r going to make the one piece dvds that aired in japan translated into american cause that would be cool and im not talking about the 4kids kind i mean the real one that aired in japan that wasnt made kid friendly and im not talking about the bootleg version either or the japanese version just with subtitles if anyone knew it would be a great help to me

LiVe_WiRe
Master Otaku

re: one piece (non 4kids) dvds

Post by LiVe_WiRe »

ive looked a lot but i dont think there is word of a good american one piece version. only the manga is still good like the japanese originals.(swearing and blood without censorship)
what's wrong with you? youve totally lost it! put that toe back on and enjoy your peopleburger!
Memeber of the HARRY POTTER SUCKS Club
Member of the Kakashi club
Proud member of the Sasuke is Gay club

LiVe_WiRe
Master Otaku

Post by LiVe_WiRe »

however, ive heard the books are rare to find.there are about 30 or 50, and about 5 untranslated one piece ps2 games
what's wrong with you? youve totally lost it! put that toe back on and enjoy your peopleburger!

NinjaStrike
Visitor

Post by NinjaStrike »

hmmmm mabye i should check out the manga :-k thanks

Rook
Visitor

Post by Rook »

i haven't seen much of the english version of one piece but i heard that in the english one that's aired on tv, sanji sucks a lollipop as opposed to smoking, is that true? if so, thats just shocking >_<

LiVe_WiRe
Master Otaku

Post by LiVe_WiRe »

yes, completely true :-&

[email protected]
Visitor

Post by [email protected] »

So, does that mean that he spits the lollipop in Gin's face when they fight? How much would a spat lillpop hurt? Aarrg..
As for translated one piece, Kaizoku-fansubs have translated ep 1-152 into english.

Rook
Visitor

Post by Rook »

yeah definitely, i've been watching the K-F fansubs, i've seen upto about 150 or soo, haven't got the latest ones. Best thing is i don't have to listen to the terrible voice actors that the english one has..