Drugs or Hugs?

Other adult topics. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Mai

Drugs or Hugs?

Post by Mai »

Rhetorical question.

Well I just want to know your views on Drugs. You know the illegal things to Americans but the Candy to Canadians (It was just the first thing that came to my mind. <.< Nothing towards canadians..Why does everything I say come out so mean? T.T)

Yes, well. Like I was saying before. Do you think Drugs should be legalized? I personally do. I tihnk alcohol should be made illegal due to the fact it causes more accidents. <.<

Wait..No. I think Cigs should be illegal..

Er..uh..-.-

Drugs- good
Alcohol- okay
cigs- bad.

There! Less confusing!!

So just post away your ideas. ^-^
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.

pure_syndicate_XLR
Full Metal Otaku

re: Drugs or Hugs?

Post by pure_syndicate_XLR »

drugs, i personally dont like them... so no drugs, more hugs!!!!! tell me why you think drugs should be legalized, and tell me why you like them..
a pure syndicate, possible?... the xlr? DDR? -we ride together, we die together, bad boyz 4 life (<>~<>)Samurai Warrior

car2ie
Visitor

Post by car2ie »

I tend to think that there would be less money going for "the war on drugs" even from a federal, state, and local level and more for schools and caring for the elderly.

Just a bit of libertarian thinking there.
I really get tired of the excuse of being a drug addict makes it ok to steal from people.

That's just me. Oh and in California cigs pretty much are illegal. Not to buy, but to smoke just about anywhere...
How stupid is that.
Technically alcohol is a drug, so is caffeine as well as nicotine.
Alcohol is more prevalent due to it's accessability. I personally know people who have to do drug-testing for their jobs and they drink like fish; due to the fact that they can't smoke pot.
](*,)

Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

In Australia drugs like marijuana are legal to grow yourself, and smoke within your own premises. However it is illegal to traffic it; selling it for profit etc, and illegal to be stoned in public, or driving etc etc.

There are some good reasons for making drugs legal, and well, fk, I can't be bothered going into it, but it has to do with making the product more accessible so that people don't go to as extreme measures to access the drugs, like stealing etc, they can [censored] themselves up with less repercussions on other people.

I definitely think that syringes should be supplied to druggies, to prevent the spread of infectious disease such as HIV AIDS yada yada yah.

I don't think that people should be taking them, but seeing as we can't stop them we should do what we can to minimise the negative effects.

La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Post by La Tua Cantante »

I think that.. since they all are pretty bad and will just kill you faster along with others...

No drugs, cigs,and alcohol.

I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits

Mai

Post by Mai »

car2ie,

<.< Lol. I wouldn't call alcohol a drug, although it is. It's an anti-depressant so that's why it wasn't classified as drugs. =P

Hmm..Well.

Cigs- Okay. It's illegal to buy them under the age of 18 but kids can still smoke them? hmm.. Doesn't make much sense for me. If you're going to put a restriction on buying them then why not put it on smoking them too?

Alcohol- It kills more people faster. YES, I know drugs do too. But the point is-- When you're high you don't just want to jump in your car you want to sit down and eat a bag of cheetos like there's no tomorrow. Now that's just from past experiences. I've seen more people get into their car and drive away drunk rather then blazed. When your high you can actually see straight. But, meh..It's different for everyone.

Drugs- I don't want to go through every drug known to man kind..buuuuut...Certain drugs are more serious than others.

Crystal Meth- AHHH! Don't do this..I just...Ask you..LOL! I plead you don't even try meth. <.<

Oxy(cotton) is highly addictive and highly priced. When they can't get oxy they go to Heroin..It just leads to a series of different drugs. (Seen it happen.)

Crack/coke- Okay..Uhm..I have seen people take this drug then mix it with another upper. It is infact addictive and can lead to many damages. I.e-- Kristen (dubV's crack whore..No joke) Took coke and mixed it with E. She got heart palpations (sp?) and ended up in the hospital for OD.-- you can risk taking certain drugs just don't mix them!!Jeez...Lol.

Shrooms/Acid- HAHAH! Okay, although it may be hilarious to see your friend rip off her clothes because she thinks she's "melting" but it can lead to other things. I highly suggest you read "Go Ask Alice" before taking acid. In the book the girl was trying to fit in with the croud. She went through a series of on and off dosages of acid. Her last time taking acid she thoughts bees were attacking her and took a knife to peal them off. In the attempt to get the little [censored] she killed herself.

Triple C's/ robos- Okay, i'm trying to go down a list of the hard core to softies of drugs. Now, the only reason I bring Robos (Robitussin- Contains Dextromorphan) is people abuse it like there is no tomorrow. The only really bad effect I have seen was when I did a robo trip in school and thought that the cement was glue. <.< (Got suspended for that sheeit T.T)

Weed- All time favourite (Represent!) Kidding..maybe. Anyways. The worst thing I have seen with dro is-- stupidity, no money, cotton mouth, munchies. Mainly the reason I made this topic.

Meh..My point is-- Certain drugs should be legalized and others just shouldn't.

It's all on personal preferences though.
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.

Pyro Psycho

Post by Pyro Psycho »

-Mai- wrote:Yes, well. Like I was saying before. Do you think Drugs should be legalized?

It wont be so fun doing them anymore
i told yuo about stares dog

Mai

Re: re: Drugs or Hugs?

Post by Mai »

Envious_dreamer wrote:
-Mai- wrote:Yes, well. Like I was saying before. Do you think Drugs should be legalized?

It wont be so fun doing them anymore
<.< I thought of Toke-it-up-tokle when you said that. ^-^

Meh..I get what you're saying, lol. Like I know the definition to what you're saying(if there was a definition...)

I probably would smoke dro either way <.< It's like you can drop your shoe and laugh histerically.

Imagine the possiblities!!!

Wait..uh..I wasn't influencing anything..>.>

UGH! Nevermind. I'm a bad influence T.T

Pyro Psycho

Post by Pyro Psycho »

-Mai- wrote:UGH! Nevermind. I'm a bad influence T.T

You sound like my aunt now :|

Mai

Post by Mai »

Envious_dreamer wrote:

<.< Or my sister.

You're aunt isn't a coke head by any chance..My sister is >.>

<.< I don't like my sister very much T.T

Pyro Psycho

Post by Pyro Psycho »

-Mai- wrote:
Envious_dreamer wrote:

<.< Or my sister.

You're aunt isn't a coke head by any chance..My sister is >.>

<.< I don't like my sister very much T.T

We all dont but we learn to live and let die. Hmm hugs for drugs :color:

car2ie
Visitor

Post by car2ie »

Locke said:
I definitely think that syringes should be supplied to druggies, to prevent the spread of infectious disease such as HIV AIDS yada yada yah.

I completely agree with this statement, studies have shown it's slowing the spread of HepC and HIV/AIDS virus. Handing out condoms as well, if my country wasn't being turned into a theocracy (IranWest-Different Religion)we'd see more of those attempts to curb the spread of those terrible diseases. Got to protect the children with "morals"***a whole 'nother tangent....I'll move on.

Mai said:
"Crystal Meth- AHHH! Don't do this..I just...Ask you..LOL! I plead you don't even try meth. <.<"

totally agree, can't stand "cranksters" they are delusional, fabricating, thieving spazzes for the most part...*past experiences being my judgement on that matter*

Pot is legal in California, Proposition 215 passed and it's prescription only. The Feds are cracking down on it though...more and more clubs are being raided by the ATF, and FBI everyday. (Blame the Moral Right Wing)

While I'm babbling about script drugs; more people die by "doctor shopping" and using script drugs than street drugs. It's crazy, we know a guy who literally was getting morphine lollipops from doctors. (He used to drag race motorcycles..wrecked a few times and his back is ruined)

Note: Sorry I tarded out on your quotes Mai.
](*,)

Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

I avoid illegal drugs like heroine and canabis and the like. I do drink now and again. I don't smoke. I have heard of cases of canbis having medical properties. If this true, then maybe they should consider making it a perscription drug.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.

Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

They're trying to legalize Marijuana here in BC actually, and I think it's actually going to happen. People do it in public and out in the open just like ciggies. lol.

anyway, I think:

Drugs: bad
Alcohol: good
Smoking: flipping stupid

Vash
Uber Otaku

Post by Vash »

Hard drugs like Cocaine should not, thinks like Marijuana to a limit.

Drugs: suck
Alcohol: as long as you count beer as alcohol, than good :mrgreen:
Smoking: flipping stupid ^^
Anner <3
\,,/

pure_syndicate_XLR
Full Metal Otaku

Post by pure_syndicate_XLR »

Anner The Mad Hatter wrote:They're trying to legalize Marijuana here in BC actually, and I think it's actually going to happen. People do it in public and out in the open just like ciggies. lol.

anyway, I think:

Drugs: bad
Alcohol: good
Smoking: flipping stupid

i agree with everything but a lil bit of alcohol not too much, and of course no driving..... cuz that happens too often, and well, [censored] happens
a pure syndicate, possible?... the xlr? DDR? -we ride together, we die together, bad boyz 4 life (<>~<>)Samurai Warrior