you think it's possible?

Other adult topics. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.

is it possible?

Yes
33%
Maybe
50%
No
17%

Total votes: 12

ekcoL
Visitor

re: you think it's possible?

Post by ekcoL »

My friend was planning on breaking up with his girlfriend, and this is how he did it: He went to her house and got a blowjob, but he neglected to tell her when he was about to ejaculate, and well basically, you can tell what happened. She was coughing and spluttering and choking. Without saying a word he got up, got her a glass of water, put it on a table next to her and walked out of her house without saying a word.

If he hadn't got her that glass of water she would have drowned! Goes to show you the hidden danger of drowing in semen.

...well not really, but true story nonetheless.

Hey
Visitor

Re: re: you think it's possible?

Post by Hey »

ekcoL wrote:My friend was planning on breaking up with his girlfriend, and this is how he did it: He went to her house and got a blowjob, but he neglected to tell her when he was about to ejaculate, and well basically, you can tell what happened. She was coughing and spluttering and choking. Without saying a word he got up, got her a glass of water, put it on a table next to her and walked out of her house without saying a word.

If he hadn't got her that glass of water she would have drowned! Goes to show you the hidden danger of drowing in semen.

If I were her, I'd hunt his azz down and knee his jaw in and rip his eyeballs out of their sockets and feed them to the dog next door.

Unless I was a total [censored] to him, and that was why he broke up with me. Then, yes, I'd deserve it.

ekcoL
Visitor

Post by ekcoL »

Yeah she really did deserve it - though my friend is still a loser.

Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

Hmmm... um... wow. For once, I don't know what to say! :shock: tis a glorious day for many.

..JUst mE...
Uber Otaku

Post by ..JUst mE... »

Anner The Mad Hatter wrote:
ekcoL wrote:My friend was planning on breaking up with his girlfriend, and this is how he did it: He went to her house and got a blowjob, but he neglected to tell her when he was about to ejaculate, and well basically, you can tell what happened. She was coughing and spluttering and choking. Without saying a word he got up, got her a glass of water, put it on a table next to her and walked out of her house without saying a word.

If I were her, I'd hunt his azz down and knee his jaw in and rip his eyeballs out of their sockets and feed them to the dog next door.

Unless I was a total [censored] to him, and that was why he broke up with me. Then, yes, I'd deserve it.

WOW! :shock: :twitch: :crazy:
I can be whatever damn princess I want to be
Everythings better with a smile :color:

Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

SiMpLy-Me wrote:WOW! :shock: :twitch: :crazy:

Lol, well you just wait 'till a guy does it to you, and we'll see what you'll do to him.

(not that that's ever happened to me)

..JUst mE...
Uber Otaku

Post by ..JUst mE... »

i'd tie him to the back of a truck and drive around in circles......but that would be the nice thing to do :mrgreen:
I can be whatever damn princess I want to be
Everythings better with a smile :color:

Mai

Post by Mai »

:twitch:
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.

noodles87
Ex-Moderator

Post by noodles87 »

The old fashion was is better, but haven't had the need to, so meh.
I'm a facebook whore.

Sushigirl
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sushigirl »

That question is extremly nasty but it seems pretty possile i don't see why not
*~she tied you to a kitchen chair, she broke your throne, she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the hallelujah~*

SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

IF I WERE HIM I WOULD BEAT MYSELF SENSELESS FOR BEING SO CRUEL! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) THATS TOTALLY NOT COOL WHAT HE DID ALSO I WOULD LITERLLAY BEAT HIS ASS IN REL LIFE IF I KNEW HIM, I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT, PEOPLE LITERALLY SEE ME AS AN AVENGER....... DONT ASK WHY.
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO

Dawn
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Dawn »

Our bio teacher tolld us once that you can kill a guy with his own cum when you inject a little bit of it in his blood stream, all boys in our clas went all pale in a minute and were strangeli staryng at me as if they se the Death in person...
“In my live,I already lost two people who I loved weary much and I don’t want to lose a third one.”-by Kurama

"Light and Drakness are twoo sides of life, bound by destiny...Light bears Darkness and Darkness bears Light..."-by me

Sushigirl
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sushigirl »

Why would they stare at you?
*~she tied you to a kitchen chair, she broke your throne, she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the hallelujah~*

Dawn
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Dawn »

Bicouse they think that I'm a veird, scarrye, sadist, I think they tought that I will tray itt out on them in our last year while I promissed revenge on them...
“In my live,I already lost two people who I loved weary much and I don’t want to lose a third one.”-by Kurama

"Light and Drakness are twoo sides of life, bound by destiny...Light bears Darkness and Darkness bears Light..."-by me

SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

Dawn wrote:Bicouse they think that I'm a veird, scarrye, sadist, I think they tought that I will tray itt out on them in our last year while I promissed revenge on them...

hmm, revenge, fighting keeps me alive, hence why I will, never be loved. Although I desire "Love" and a long term relationship girls dont like a guy who loves to fight and has is always sad with a angry face.
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO

Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

Uchiha-Kakashi wrote:
Dawn wrote:Bicouse they think that I'm a veird, scarrye, sadist, I think they tought that I will tray itt out on them in our last year while I promissed revenge on them...

hmm, revenge, fighting keeps me alive, hence why I will, never be loved. Although I desire "Love" and a long term relationship girls dont like a guy who loves to fight and has is always sad with a angry face.

wtf? Are you obsessed with Anima?... I think maybe... you think that... you're an anime charater of some sort. But you're not. I mean, I dunno, you might be, and for all I know, I could be Heidi Klum, but the chances are very low.

Just had to express my thoughts about that comment. Oh crud... stupid lack-of-willpower! I swear, I'm gonna die while logging onto AA, lol, that's how bad I am.

Webmasta! Batman needs you! Quiiiiiick!