LGBTS Thread

Other adult topics. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.

Sexual Orientation?

Heterosexual
41%
Bisexual
41%
Homosexual
13%
Transexual
6%

Total votes: 54

...blue...
Ex-Moderator

LGBTS Thread

Post by ...blue... »

ok, i wasnt sure if i should put this here, but when i looked on the 'whats ur preference' thread, i thought it wouldnt hurt.. this is for discussion,
NO bad mouthing
NO prejudice
NO flaming!

N.B. You will be reported!
...*The pleasure of a dream is that its a fantasy, if it happens it was never a dream*...
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Re: LGBTS Thread

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

:color:
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
GravyTrain
Uber Otaku

Post by GravyTrain »

I'm straight. Don't discriminate against me you fascist pigs.
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

..... :|
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

Gravy Train is such a liar, he knows hes homosexual but is scared to come out of the closet. 8)
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
GravyTrain
Uber Otaku

Post by GravyTrain »

Uchiha-Kakashi wrote:Gravy Train is such a liar, he knows hes homosexual but is scared to come out of the closet. 8)
Yeah, you wish I were homosexual. But it ain't gonna happen baby. :o

Just because I'm pretty enough to make both guys and girls want to bone me doesn't mean I'm bi or gay. I should report you for that comment. But I won't, because it would break your heart.
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

GravyTrain wrote:
Uchiha-Kakashi wrote:Gravy Train is such a liar, he knows hes homosexual but is scared to come out of the closet. 8)
Yeah, you wish I were homosexual. But it ain't gonna happen baby. :o

Just because I'm pretty enough to make both guys and girls want to bone me doesn't mean I'm bi or gay. I should report you for that comment. But I won't, because it would break your heart.
lol, my heart........ I dont have a heart. what are you gonna get me banned like locke. He was a great guy and got banned, I dont know why. But I can say I have so much I can report you for also, I thought I would give you a taste of your own medicine in how you treat others.
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
GravyTrain
Uber Otaku

Post by GravyTrain »

Uchiha-Kakashi wrote: lol, my heart........ I dont have a heart. what are you gonna get me banned like locke. He was a great guy and got banned, I dont know why. But I can say I have so much I can report you for also, I thought I would give you a taste of your own medicine in how you treat others.
What ever are you talking about? I treat others with upstanding respect and am a valued and respected member of my community, online and off. :)
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

GravyTrain wrote:
Uchiha-Kakashi wrote: lol, my heart........ I dont have a heart. what are you gonna get me banned like locke. He was a great guy and got banned, I dont know why. But I can say I have so much I can report you for also, I thought I would give you a taste of your own medicine in how you treat others.
What ever are you talking about? I treat others with upstanding respect and am a valued and respected member of my community, online and off. :)
Lol, maybe online, but offline if you lived in my hood, you would get your ass wooped every day for the way you talk and disrespect people. Like Me I know you are just playing around, but others dont. And saying that the comment about you being homosexual I was just playing with you, becasue I Knew it would get a rise out of you. ^^ And for somke reason everytime I post somewhere you are always there to try and make me mad or get a rise out of me ^^
GravyTrain
Uber Otaku

Post by GravyTrain »

Uchiha-Kakashi wrote:I was just playing with you, becasue I Knew it would get a rise out of you. ^^ And for somke reason everytime I post somewhere you are always there to try and make me mad or get a rise out of me ^^
LOL. You said rise. You know, like a penis.
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

GravyTrain wrote:
Uchiha-Kakashi wrote:I was just playing with you, becasue I Knew it would get a rise out of you. ^^ And for somke reason everytime I post somewhere you are always there to try and make me mad or get a rise out of me ^^
LOL. You said rise. You know, like a penis.
Duh!!! what did you think I meant! lol, I know you said that cuz where in this section! damnit you beat me this time. Ill have some good comebacks later.
GravyTrain
Uber Otaku

Post by GravyTrain »

LOL. Peniseses are fun. I wish I was born with 5, no wait...6 penises. Actually, I think the plural form is penii. Did you know that? I bet you're thinking about that now, aren't ya.
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

LMAO!!!! that was a greta laugh man ^^
Tsuchi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tsuchi »

i'm bi
FanGirl Army Second in Command
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah
Gravy-Trainā€½
Full Metal Otaku