Masturbation? Do you?

Other adult topics. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku

Re: Masturbation? Do you?

Post by Spetsnaz »

gogirlanime wrote:I find that highly entertaining, but I figure it's a trade for the fact that we have to do the child labor.
:lol: =P~
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
The Realist
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by The Realist »

Okami_Twi wrote:
Aizen Sousuke wrote:Is it true that women ejaculate?
Yes, when they really reach their peak. The ejaculated fluid consists of a liquid with hight levels of proteins. It can either be thick and white or clear like water
But its nothing compared to where you see it up close. O_O Thats the best time to see it leak out. :p
animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

oh gosh...
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
gogirlanime
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by gogirlanime »

Okami_Twi wrote:
gogirlanime wrote:
Okami_Twi wrote:
Aizen Sousuke wrote:Is it true that women ejaculate?
Yes, when they really reach their peak. The ejaculated fluid consists of a liquid with hight levels of proteins. It can either be thick and white or clear like water
It's pretty rare though, I've done a lot of stuff and still haven't reached that
Maybe but I've heard that once it's reached the pleasure felt is ZOMGBBQ!
That's probably true, but in all honesty I don't I want more than the highest I've reached, it was pretty intense to the point where it was almost painful, like I was shaking pretty bad, I think if I ever did ejaculate, it would be too much for me, I'm pretty sensitive
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
~阿裏須~¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸.•*¨)
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku

Post by Spetsnaz »

gogirlanime wrote:
Okami_Twi wrote:
gogirlanime wrote:
Okami_Twi wrote: Yes, when they really reach their peak. The ejaculated fluid consists of a liquid with hight levels of proteins. It can either be thick and white or clear like water
It's pretty rare though, I've done a lot of stuff and still haven't reached that
That's probably true, but in all honesty I don't I want more than the highest I've reached, it was pretty intense to the point where it was almost painful, like I was shaking pretty bad, I think if I ever did ejaculate, it would be too much for me, I'm pretty sensitive
At least you girls have various levels of pleasure. Everytime we ejaculate the feeling is always the same
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

girls only ejaculate when the g-spot is triggerd. and twi, if it feels the same every time you do it, your just not doin it right. :wink:
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
gogirlanime
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by gogirlanime »

Okami_Twi wrote:
gogirlanime wrote:
Okami_Twi wrote:
gogirlanime wrote: It's pretty rare though, I've done a lot of stuff and still haven't reached that
At least you girls have various levels of pleasure. Everytime we ejaculate the feeling is always the same
That is partially true, but I do know that you guys have some variations, try doing things a bit different rather than just the tug to get it over with
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
~阿裏須~¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸.•*¨)
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

"the tug" You are lucky GoGirl. You can do a LOT of different stuff. You can finger yourself...just stick your finger and other things in there..
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

LOL so you wanna be a girl now? :lol:
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Mai

Post by Mai »

TheRULE wrote: You can do a LOT of different stuff. You can finger yourself...just stick your finger and other things in there..
Do you need to be so.... Uhh, like, degrading when you talk? :? :-s

Like, daaamn. 8-[
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
gogirlanime
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by gogirlanime »

Dunno what he said, but that's why he's on my ignore list
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
~阿裏須~¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸.•*¨)
Mai

Post by Mai »

Lol. :mrgreen: I can't put anyone on my ignore list, sadly. :|

Oooh, and Coin, every time I see you... It's just sooo cuuute. :mrgreen:
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

WHy thankies mis. XD
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

...WTF? Stop dissing me Lilly. "degrading" my ass. Go away Lilly. No one loves you...at least, people with any sense do not love you.
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

TheRULE wrote:...WTF? Stop dissing me Lilly. "degrading" my ass. Go away Lilly. No one loves you...at least, people with any sense do not love you.
Why do you care so much what some random person on the internet thinks of you? You care what people think about you way too much, man. If someone annoys you then just ignore them.
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Lucia Skyfire
Ex-Moderator

Post by Lucia Skyfire »

TheRULE wrote:...WTF? Stop dissing me Lilly. "degrading" my ass. Go away Lilly. No one loves you...at least, people with any sense do not love you.
Dude, leave Lilly alone, or face MODERATION! Muahahaha! My title is better than those! How does that feel?
I need to watch things die, from a distance.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.