WHaat

Other adult topics. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Re: WHaat

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Seras wrote:@ Aoi: You said that two years ago about masturbation.
and its still just as true as it was when i said it then. and i said back then it was sex and then someone on AA added that masturbating should provide the same benefits and yea....(atleast i think thats how it was lol 2 years is along tie for my memory)
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Seras

Post by Seras »

Nope, I had it right. We didn't talk about masturbation in the public chat, was PM
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Seras wrote:Nope, I had it right. We didn't talk about masturbation in the public chat, was PM
no there was a thread in this area of the forum i thought
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Seras

Post by Seras »

Sigh you told me the masturbation life expanding thing two years ago in PM in the chat.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Seras wrote:Sigh you told me the masturbation life expanding thing two years ago in PM in the chat.
truthfully I have no recollection of ever talking to you in the chat about that, the only time i remember is in this thread
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... 1&start=16