WHaat

Other adult topics. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Pennyroyal Tea

WHaat

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

The sex topic, not I want to have sex with you, but your opinions on it and such.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
animaniac
Uber Otaku

Re: WHaat

Post by animaniac »

sex after marriage is the way to go :wink:
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
The Realist
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by The Realist »

animaniac wrote:sex after marriage is the way to go :wink:
Are you serious? Well with some people do it after marriage its alright. But if I marry someone, I want to make sure she knows what shes' doing or knows everything I like and how she performs.
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

Sex is good fun, especially before marriage, especially in the bed. As opposed to car or couch. (not that i've done it in the car)
animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

yes i am serious.. but thats because some arent as perverted as you sir... sex is supposed to be a gift to ones who are married
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
The Realist
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by The Realist »

animaniac wrote:yes i am serious.. but thats because some arent as perverted as you sir... sex is supposed to be a gift to ones who are married
I'm not as perverted as people think I am. I'm a try everything guy. But if I want to marry someone, its defiantly to find out how they are. Shoot, some of the girls I use to know in high school always asked guys how good they were and went to find out or see if they didn't like anything on their body or....private parts. The picky girls lol.

EDITED:

And let me make this clear to everyone. Sex isn't just for marriage. Its not a gift either! Its a special moment between a man and a woman who want to step their relationship up another notch. But that special moment can be topped when another time comes around. Its just another way of expressing passion to one another and its perfectly normal. People do this when its right and it commonly happens. Not just teenagers or people in their 20's, its higher up there as well. Don't ask how I know, my only answer to that would be "I know it from work". I'm not saying you should have sex before marriage but its commonly done. I respect you waiting that long for the right person but everyone has different views on a subject like this.
Anime is a way of life. But so is Reality and it hits harder.
Hinato kazuya

Post by Hinato kazuya »

Can whichever moderator stuck this topic please rename it aswell...
It takes but one man to breed a war, for those who do not have swords may still die upon them.
gogirlanime
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by gogirlanime »

It's great and fun to do, but it is also a bit overrated, there are better things, unlike how a lot of people (at least those I've heard) claim it is.
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
~阿裏須~¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸.•*¨)
The Realist
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by The Realist »

gogirlanime wrote:It's great and fun to do, but it is also a bit overrated, there are better things, unlike how a lot of people (at least those I've heard) claim it is.
lol wait til you meet one of my friends. He's a virgin but he's sooo gonna get slapped by it later on knowing much normal it is. Yet, his roomrates, I aint touching that. Thats beyond belief lol.
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

The Realist wrote:EDITED:

And let me make this clear to everyone. Sex isn't just for marriage. Its not a gift either! Its a special moment between a man and a woman who want to step their relationship up another notch. But that special moment can be topped when another time comes around. Its just another way of expressing passion to one another and its perfectly normal. People do this when its right and it commonly happens. Not just teenagers or people in their 20's, its higher up there as well. Don't ask how I know, my only answer to that would be "I know it from work". I'm not saying you should have sex before marriage but its commonly done. I respect you waiting that long for the right person but everyone has different views on a subject like this.
Wrong on all accounts. lol. Stop romanticising.
gogirlanime
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by gogirlanime »

Sex comes in all forms, when talking about free will forms (not rape). Some sex addicts don't even get pleasure from the sex, or some people don't get it at all, they are just addicted to it. Some people have sex with multiple partners to heal the psychological damage of rape. Some do it for money. Some do it for love. Some do it for children. Some for pleasure. Some for control. Sex is not just a romantic connection. But for the most part people ether do it for the "one night stand" pleasure, a liking for each other, or for love. So sex is genuine most of the time. It always has been for me on a note lol.
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
~阿裏須~¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸.•*¨)
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

That's not what sex is "for".
The Realist
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by The Realist »

Locke wrote:
The Realist wrote:EDITED:

Wrong on all accounts. lol. Stop romanticising.
Stop believing in what I think in order to be different? Sorry, not happening. What I say, I believe. No way am I ever changing my views.
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

The Realist wrote:No way am I ever changing my views.
That makes you irrational, mate.

Sex is not for "a special moment between a man and a woman who want to take their relationship up a notch."

Though it may serve that purpose.
The Realist
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by The Realist »

If it makes me irrational, so be it. I told you man, I have different views. Everyone in this world see things differently. Thats life, I'm glad its like that, and I'm glad to think that too. And I'm glad to be different. Thanx but no thanx on me changing.
Velshtein
Master Otaku

Post by Velshtein »

If sex is overrated then why is our society so in awe of it?