WHaat

Other adult topics. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Re: WHaat

Post by Gaming Goddess »

I personally think it's icky. Eeewww.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Rofl. I go through phases. 8)
Sometimes I'm all.. "SEX :)"
and other times it's all.. "Sexwut..? :-/"
xDDD
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Me too, but I prefer the 'wut' stage. It's solid.
BIKI! =3
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Solid?
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Solid = good/cool.

Come on, you're a teen, learn your slang!
BIKI! =3
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Sounds like old slang to me. :(
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Iris wrote: Sounds like old slang to me. :(
`tis
70s
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

The point of life is to whore yourself out to a million people. DUH.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Seems like it. Rofl xD
josh :)
Uber Otaku

Post by josh :) »

Gaming Goddess wrote:Me too, but I prefer the 'wut' stage. It's solid.
As solid as Dretlins boner when he sees you posting around the forums?
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

ROFL josh. xD
I'm pretty sure not that solid. =]
cheetahfear
Full Metal Otaku

Post by cheetahfear »

The Realist wrote:
animaniac wrote:yes i am serious.. but thats because some arent as perverted as you sir... sex is supposed to be a gift to ones who are married
I'm not as perverted as people think I am. I'm a try everything guy. But if I want to marry someone, its defiantly to find out how they are. Shoot, some of the girls I use to know in high school always asked guys how good they were and went to find out or see if they didn't like anything on their body or....private parts. The picky girls lol.

EDITED:

And let me make this clear to everyone. Sex isn't just for marriage. Its not a gift either! Its a special moment between a man and a woman who want to step their relationship up another notch. But that special moment can be topped when another time comes around. Its just another way of expressing passion to one another and its perfectly normal. People do this when its right and it commonly happens. Not just teenagers or people in their 20's, its higher up there as well. Don't ask how I know, my only answer to that would be "I know it from work". I'm not saying you should have sex before marriage but its commonly done. I respect you waiting that long for the right person but everyone has different views on a subject like this.

i would like to say a few things on the topic one this is as far as i read and assuming no one intelligent posted afterwords you all go it all wrong sex isn't magical or special its pure instinct. Sex is a way for mammals to reproduce and it feels good because our instinctual urges are telling us we did go now go find the next baby oven. P.S. its also instinct that tell us we should run if you here her father coming home early and that the window is your best option; yes let the blessed gift to think with our groin, gut and just plain anything other then our brains lead out to salvation can i get an amen; Amen brothers and sisters.
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even
bigger man to laugh at that man.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Nice.
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

cheetahfear wrote:
The Realist wrote:
animaniac wrote:yes i am serious.. but thats because some arent as perverted as you sir... sex is supposed to be a gift to ones who are married
I'm not as perverted as people think I am. I'm a try everything guy. But if I want to marry someone, its defiantly to find out how they are. Shoot, some of the girls I use to know in high school always asked guys how good they were and went to find out or see if they didn't like anything on their body or....private parts. The picky girls lol.

EDITED:

And let me make this clear to everyone. Sex isn't just for marriage. Its not a gift either! Its a special moment between a man and a woman who want to step their relationship up another notch. But that special moment can be topped when another time comes around. Its just another way of expressing passion to one another and its perfectly normal. People do this when its right and it commonly happens. Not just teenagers or people in their 20's, its higher up there as well. Don't ask how I know, my only answer to that would be "I know it from work". I'm not saying you should have sex before marriage but its commonly done. I respect you waiting that long for the right person but everyone has different views on a subject like this.

i would like to say a few things on the topic one this is as far as i read and assuming no one intelligent posted afterwords you all go it all wrong sex isn't magical or special its pure instinct. Sex is a way for mammals to reproduce and it feels good because our instinctual urges are telling us we did go now go find the next baby oven. P.S. its also instinct that tell us we should run if you here her father coming home early and that the window is your best option; yes let the blessed gift to think with our groin, gut and just plain anything other then our brains lead out to salvation can i get an amen; Amen brothers and sisters.

this is getting better than cable.
I remembered my password.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Cable sucks.
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

Iris wrote: Cable sucks.
didnt ask you :|
I remembered my password.