what says "I'm a lesbian?"

Other adult topics. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
DawnaRose
Visitor

what says "I'm a lesbian?"

Post by DawnaRose »

Is there something a woman can wear jewelry or otherwise that will clearly identify her to other lesbians that she is a lesbian too and available?
I'm going through a divorce so not quite ready to wear a rainbow flag and not totally out yet but wondered is there something I could do now that would signal to other lesbian women
that my little heart beats for women and women only? This would open the door for friendships to happen an romance to bloom down the road, hopefully! Thanks so much, Dawna Rose
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Re: what says "I'm a lesbian?"

Post by scorpionwarrior »

are you a guy or girl?, cause it says male in your profile and well considering that lesbians go out with well other girls it would seem logical that you are a girl
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

You could wear overalls, cut your hair short like a mans, and jack some lumber.

Before you get uppidy, I'm being facetious. What sort of person comes to a childrens anime site for the only purpose of asking such a dumb question?
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Locke wrote:You could wear overalls, cut your hair short like a mans, and jack some lumber.

Before you get uppidy, I'm being facetious. What sort of person comes to a childrens anime site for the only purpose of asking such a dumb question?
It Reminds Of all those times to talk about your wee-wee around the forums. Oh yeah that is apropriate.. :roll:

Does the word hypocrite mean anything?
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

Jay wrote:
Locke wrote:You could wear overalls, cut your hair short like a mans, and jack some lumber.

It Reminds Of all those times to talk about your wee-wee around the forums. Oh yeah that is apropriate.. :roll:

Does the word hypocrite mean anything?
My wee wee is a childrens toy.
maria
Full Metal Otaku

Post by maria »

What male disrespects his wee wee?! :crazy:
gogirlanime
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by gogirlanime »

I think this place if far from a childrens anime site hahaha.

Wear rainbow jewelry
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
~阿裏須~¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸.•*¨)
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

yeah wear somthing with a rain boy in it. such as a ring with a rainbow. iv seen them all over. but if you want somthing a little more passing-by noticeable, then yeah you might wanna try a beeded necklace or the like in a rainbow pattern.but you also dont wanna LOOK like a rainbow because many girls will probably find it unatractive and a tad strong.
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Mai

Post by Mai »

Wait, uhh, I didn't really get far in reading the first post because I kinda figured it was about how to let other's know you're gay... Ect. 8-[ so on and so forth.

Anyways. =; Uhh, I also didn't read any of the other posts so if I'm repeating what other's have said... Yah, I apologize. :mrgreen: :-s

ANYWAYS. :-s Why do you have to wear sometihng to show that you're a lesbian, a gay or awhatever? I mean, straight people don't have to, so why do we? =; :-s :-s :-s :-s
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

Mai wrote:Wait, uhh, I didn't really get far in reading the first post because I kinda figured it was about how to let other's know you're gay... Ect. 8-[ so on and so forth.

Anyways. =; Uhh, I also didn't read any of the other posts so if I'm repeating what other's have said... Yah, I apologize. :mrgreen: :-s

ANYWAYS. :-s Why do you have to wear sometihng to show that you're a lesbian, a gay or awhatever? I mean, straight people don't have to, so why do we? =; :-s :-s :-s :-s
preach it girl. 8)

yeah i dont get it either. big deal. but i suppose some people just like the convenience of knowing ones sexuality.
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Mai

Post by Mai »

♥Coin-Operated Boy♥ wrote:
Mai wrote:Wait, uhh, I didn't really get far in reading the first post because I kinda figured it was about how to let other's know you're gay... Ect. 8-[ so on and so forth.

preach it girl. 8)

yeah i dont get it either. big deal. but i suppose some people just like the convenience of knowing ones sexuality.
No fair. :|
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
♥DIVA♥
Absolute Otaku

Post by ♥DIVA♥ »

Mai wrote:

preach it girl. 8)

yes they are cheaters. 8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33pw2nEAHgc
The original, HOMUNCULUS LUST
This body,mind and soul is property of Cold ♥♥♥♥♥
Colds girl! :love:
saddest song/video in the world along with the saddest movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZyQDyFXw
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

Mai wrote:

preach it girl. 8)

whacha mean no fair? :?
Lucia Skyfire
Ex-Moderator

Post by Lucia Skyfire »

Lesbians shouldn't have to wear anything to display ones sexuality, if you know what I mean.

Nothing at all.
I need to watch things die, from a distance.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.
Mai

Post by Mai »

I'm with you on that one!
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Why do people always assume that lesbians are hot? I've seen some lesbians that look scary and will rip you limbs off and beat you with a club. :twitch:
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.