Is a relationship with no sex possible?

Other adult topics. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Is a relationship with no sex possible?

Post by SexiKakashi »

I am, quite curious, Ive been with my girl for almost 4 months now. she brings up the fact thats sh is abstinite but feels about it becasue it frusterates me. Do you think its possible for us to still be together with no sexual feelings? I like her for her, but no sex or anything oral come on now.. I need some opinions so let me know your insight on this please.
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
Mai

Re: Is a relationship with no sex possible?

Post by Mai »

It's possible but not worth it. XD!

Uhm, what I mean is, if you love her then go for it and all that. But if you don't, have your own fun. =]
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

fofo wrote:It's possible but not worth it. XD!

Uhm, what I mean is, if you love her then go for it and all that. But if you don't, have your own fun. =]
the thing is that, I love her only any oither girl means nothing to me, but it pisses me off that she wont put out. Ya shes a virgin but I hae the belief of abstinitence. Its completely stupid. If shes gonna make me wait I can easily pick up girls on the side, but I wont want to cheat on her, so It leaves me with the idea of what to do suffer with no9 sexual pleasure or leave her? If I leave het that would be the immature thing to do, if i stay with her i suffer. sigh what to do???
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
Mai

Post by Mai »

SexiKakashi wrote:

the thing is that, I love her only any oither girl means nothing to me, but it pisses me off that she wont put out. Ya shes a virgin but I hae the belief of abstinitence. Its completely stupid. If shes gonna make me wait I can easily pick up girls on the side, but I wont want to cheat on her, so It leaves me with the idea of what to do suffer with no9 sexual pleasure or leave her? If I leave het that would be the immature thing to do, if i stay with her i suffer. sigh what to do???
Well, professionally, I should say that if you do love her then you should be able to put up with her beliefs and kinda hold them as your own in a way.

But personally, drop the ho. =\

But, hey, I'm just Mai, who listens to me anyways? XD!
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

SexiKakashi wrote:

Dude, it is only SEX. If it is THAT big of a deal to you, you are just a horny idiot.
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

SexiKakashi, I suggest you respect her wishes and wait until she is ready. Pressuring her to have sex with you or leaving her for a faster girl will only cause more problems. If you absolutely cannot wait then you can always consider masturbation, I guess. o.o
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Mai

Post by Mai »

lmao. mine was better. o.o
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

nice mai me me XD
But personally, drop the ho. =\
maybe she dosnt wanna put out because

A. Shes worryed about you being infested with deseases. no offence.
B. shes afraid youll knock her up and then run for the hills.Dont blame her much.
C. Shes worryied of people finding out like when a guy brags, people will find her trashy. (and a guy always does, trust me)

there are simple solutions to these problems.

For Problem:A, Go get tested at a local clinic and show her that you are clean. christ i would. once again no offence.

For Problem:B, Get her on Some Birth Control and um WEAR A FRICKING CONDOM. THEY HELP FOR A AND FOR B.

For Problem:C, Tell her that she means to much to you to do somthing like that to her. but only say that IF YOU MEAN IT, NOT FOR A QUICKY IN THE BROOM CLOSET!

♥~This has been advice from Coin, Sue Johanson's Minion~♥
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Mai

Post by Mai »

quicky in the broom closet?

coin, hold me. XD
Tsuchi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tsuchi »

coins advice is good advice, i would listen to him
FanGirl Army Second in Command
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º

Post by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º »

perfectly possible....for a while...i'm not the best person to advise on that.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK

"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
WAKAI_sukebe
Uber Otaku

Post by WAKAI_sukebe »

i had a relationship wit no sex once it was wit ma sistas doll
Quick get the revolver and one bullet you were saving for xmas. say no to violence kids
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

Mai wrote:quicky in the broom closet?

coin, hold me. XD
i know it was a long time ago but since someone brought it back up,

:love: *Rawr* :love:
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º

Tsuchi wrote:coins advice is good advice, i would listen to him
i agree
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏

animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

well duh it is possible to have a relationship without sex, gosh what is wrong with you! that just means you're not really in love if sex is all you care about. Guys like that are morons. =;
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º

animaniac wrote:well duh it is possible to have a relationship without sex, gosh what is wrong with you! that just means you're not really in love if sex is all you care about. Guys like that are morons. =;
You're right, but I for one couldn't have a long term relationship without never ever having sex, and yes sex is not the most important thing though some people think it is -_-

Sex is just a natural part of a relationship and if a guy can wait for it then he really loves and if a girl gives into it (exept maybe some types of girls) then she loves him too and sex will only reenforce that bond.
In a serious relationship that is.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏