Poem with a true meaning?

Other adult topics. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Poem with a true meaning?

Post by SexiKakashi »

This is for the ladies. say you were going thru really hard times, stressed about everything having probs with your bf.... and you guys were takin a break to get your space to think about things... and he wrote this to you...

Mind you I wrote this, but Im not going to give it to her, since Im not a soft ass guy. She can come to me if she wants me but im not going to go out of my way to write this for her or email it to her since I dont believe it will have any impact.

Do you guys think it could have a impact and make her realize things and that I care? and her sority friends are fake? Its so hard to get thigns across to her.

Anyway here it is. Let me know your opinions..

Btw P.S. I know I havenmt been here on this site in months and months ive been mad busy. Anyway thanks for your opinions. dont post bullshit please.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness. As memory may be a paradise
from which we cannot be driven, it may also be a hell from which we cannot escape.

every time i spend with my friends here being happy is 60 seconds im unhappy without u.

every night i sleep comfortably in my apartment being independant is 8 hours of not holding u in bed.

every holiday that i spend with my family sharing memories is a holiday i miss making new

memories with you.

every weekend i spend on wow and aim is a weekend i miss looking at your beauty in the comfort of our
home which we will make.

every time i drink a glass is a glass i dont share with you.

every meal i make is a dinner u miss.

every word i write is a word dedicated to u yet you can not read it.

every thought, every smile, every kiss. is a kiss i hold for you, to share with.

i only write when i am inspired. you inspire me.

you have for a long time now.

and your the only one that have ever has.

the only one.
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: Poem with a true meaning?

Post by SexiKakashi »

Damnit I was just looking at the forums and I see.. Gravy train!

LMAO your still here!? Yo beriously dont post anything dumb in this thread, any of my other threads I really dont care. lol.

But how you been?
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

what about guys that have that problem? :x :cry:

ok now the critique. first of all i don't understand why this is in adult forums. there is no explicit materials. maybe a mod should move this to the other section. :|
and your poem, its very very sweet, however it lacks a beat. there is no rhythm in it. i mean, if it doesn't rhyme it should at least go together. but its tooo... shifty. you know? especially the end. the last three lines don't really fit.
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

true I completely agree, No the reason I put it here... Was that I didnt want childish responses.

I wanted to know if the poem meant anything?
Mind you learn your types of poems, Some poems do not need to rhyme. XD

Would it have a impact on a girlfriend for example? If there were problems between each other.

Ive been trying to figure out for some time now how the Female Thought patterns work.

So that is why I wrote that, although I see I made alot of typos and grammatical errors, but that is just my rough draft. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

SexiKakashi wrote: I wanted to know if the poem meant anything?
Mind you learn your types of poems, Some poems do not need to rhyme. XD
see deary thats not what i said. *puts on his listenng ears* i know my types of poems. i simply said, "if it dosnt rhyme, it should have some sort of a beat. and it dosnt flow. thats all. it dosnt have to rhyme but without beat or rythem, its not realy a poem. you know?
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
WAKAI_sukebe
Uber Otaku

Post by WAKAI_sukebe »

she sux me,she loves me,i give her a dose of these heremedicine, she enjoys it she licks it,sticky goodness she makes a prune face when she drinks it i look to her and say ey btch bend over i aint finish yet. haha poem by wakai i would name it "milky goodness" hahahah
Quick get the revolver and one bullet you were saving for xmas. say no to violence kids
Gravy-Trainā€½
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Gravy-Trainā€½ »

SexiKakashi wrote: LMAO your still here!? Yo beriously dont post anything dumb in this thread.
I was so going to.

Beriously.
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

Gravy-Trainā€½ wrote:
SexiKakashi wrote: LMAO your still here!? Yo beriously dont post anything dumb in this thread.
I was so going to.

Beriously.
Haha I made a typo, or maybe you changed my type eh?

How you been? Ive been away for along time, now. I feel like pickin on some people, you know what I mean? Like old times XD
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

WAKAI_KUN wrote:she sux me,she loves me,i give her a dose of these heremedicine, she enjoys it she licks it,sticky goodness she makes a prune face when she drinks it i look to her and say ey btch bend over i aint finish yet. haha poem by wakai i would name it "milky goodness" hahahah
damn I havent had such a good laugh in sometime, I give you props for that am "perverted" poem??? lol.

Anyway gravy-train where the [censored] you at? im mad bored, Lets make people cry... Damn. do somethin or say somethin. damnit LOL
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

why do you act like you two are friends?
is it a defence mechanism so he dosnt put you down?

joining your enemies dosnt make yourself the ally.
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

*~Coin-Operated Boy~* wrote:why do you act like you two are friends?

Are you speaking of Gravy-train and I?

From my knowledge I knew him before you. I used to post quite alot on this site with him alot.

Maybe ask gravy-train about our history. :-k
WAKAI_sukebe
Uber Otaku

Post by WAKAI_sukebe »

sht when i first join you young didnt exist in these here site
Quick get the revolver and one bullet you were saving for xmas. say no to violence kids
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

SexiKakashi wrote:
*~Coin-Operated Boy~* wrote:why do you act like you two are friends?

Are you speaking of Gravy-train and I?

From my knowledge I knew him before you. I used to post quite alot on this site with him alot.

Maybe ask gravy-train about our history. :-k
once again, that was not what i stated. *reajusts listinging ears* i said it as in, "i dont think he likes you" sorta way. but then again i could be wrong and you guys could have some freaky love hate thing goin on. who knows.

holy sh*t dude sexi your join date is my birthday. haha. cool
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

so im guessin your birthday is in 2 days? haha This was reported by Captain Obvious 8) :lol: ](*,) :bounce: =D>
WAKAI_sukebe
Uber Otaku

Post by WAKAI_sukebe »

i got the perfect frosting but he has to shut his eyes and suck it out mmmmmmmmmm frosting
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

hehe is that an invitation? :wink: