Self-Pleasure a Sin?

Other adult topics. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Re: Self-Pleasure a Sin?

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

In science, all it takes is one time to prove it wrong, and it's not considered fact or law anymore, even if it has many instances where it is correct.

I already told you, I have questioned many things in the Bible, but there is only evidence going for it.

Edit: Let's get back on topic. We can continue IMing or PMing this conversation if you like.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:You don't get evidence by proving an idea right, but by trying to prove it wrong and failing. Basic science.
Your draw your conclusions from evidence, not the other way round.

In the bible, you begin with your conclusions and try to claw evidence for it. Which is doomed to fail.
What do you mean by doomed to fail? I don't get what you mean and you don't begin with conclusions. Evidence isn't just found in the Bible, its all around you. And it is a real sick world out there..you don't even need religion to realize that.
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:In science, all it takes is one time to prove it wrong, and it's not considered fact or law anymore, even if it has many instances where it is correct.

I already told you, I have questioned many things in the Bible, but there is only evidence going for it.

Edit: Let's get back on topic. We can continue IMing or PMing this conversation if you like.
I agree, we are drifting quite far.

It also seems a shame that our discussions are being done in this thread in the ditch that is Adult discussions. I feel this exchange it is much more valuable than that.

Maybe consider a new thread somewhere else. I would rather we agreed on the topic, together.

Edit: I keep missing your posts in my quoting star. I think all three of us should consider a new thread, if you are interested by the idea.
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:In science, all it takes is one time to prove it wrong, and it's not considered fact or law anymore, even if it has many instances where it is correct.

I agree, we are drifting quite far.

It also seems a shame that our discussions are being done in this thread in the ditch that is Adult discussions. I feel this exchange it is much more valuable than that.

Maybe consider a new thread somewhere else. I would rather we agreed on the topic, together.

Edit: I keep missing your posts in my quoting star. I think all three of us should consider a new thread, if you are interested by the idea.
I agree^^ My good friend. It'll be fun!
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.
Revy the two hands
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Revy the two hands »

Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:Revy: You said it's pretty much the same thing, but I can't quite agree with you there.
Well I guess we disagree there.
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote: I care, because religion teaches you to be satisfied with not understanding the world. And creates ridicules links to natural human actions and apostasies them for no rational reason. You have seen you comment on homosexuality and you do not seem like a practitioner of it yourself.

You and I have the right to harbour opinions on any matter. What we do not have, is the right to not be offended.
Um no, it doesn't teach that at all. I understand the world but all I'm doing is questioning it from a higher perspective. You may see the world prima facie but that doesn't give you the right to judge different beliefs. I never 'blamed' you for how the world is because of what you believe, therefore you shouldn't either.

Yes I agree we can all have different opinions, but I am only offended when you decide to add blame on mine.
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Revy the two hands wrote: Um no, it doesn't teach that at all. I understand the world but all I'm doing is questioning it from a higher perspective. You may see the world prima facie but that doesn't give you the right to judge different beliefs. I never 'blamed' you for how the world is because of what you believe, therefore you shouldn't either.

Yes I agree we can all have different opinions, but I am only offended when you decide to add blame on mine.
Continue this discussion in off-topic. Its not quit suitable for this thread. I created a thread to house our musing.