Self-Pleasure a Sin?

Other adult topics. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Dretlin

Re: Self-Pleasure a Sin?

Post by Dretlin »

WAKAI_sukebe wrote:am christian wakai makes christians look cool thats why i tattoed my right hand with a rosary so that god can give me a btching orgasam let the angels sing *spurt* :love:
hahaha, anyone else read this crazy crap? =D>
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

What the hell, I thought the rosary was a Catholic thing....
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Catholicism is a branch of Christianity.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

>.> Sam you changed your name, and thanks for clearing that up...
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

xD I change it often.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Syntos
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Syntos »

Some sperm can stay alive and active for some time after it leaves the penis.

Also, it couldn't be considered life...i don't think
Listening to: Suffocating Under Words of Sorrow by Bullet For My Valentine
Mood: Recovering
Thoughts: I only see half of the silver lining...
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

I'm a born again Christian and I totally do not see masturbating as a sin. Why would that be a sin? Does not make sense.

And the whole waiting til marriage thing I don't do that for God, I do it for the self respect of myself. I might be a servant of God, but i'm not a MINDLESS servant. Plus God doesnt like the mindless kind, which explains the reason being in a nutshell that He granted us all free will to choose what we want.

But back on topic masturbation is not a sin. End of story.
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.
cheetahfear
Full Metal Otaku

Post by cheetahfear »

How the he'll did I miss something thins interesting. I see all you peoe in a different light now not sure if that's a good thing yet but it can't really be worse anyways all I have to say in keeping his on topic is if it where not a sin it would not feel so good all the best things in life are considered a sin and the danger of getting caught is only a bonus and I also believe part of the reason they live longer is because the other just want to end their miserable life already.
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even
bigger man to laugh at that man.
Tailtiu
Mobile Suit Otaku
Location: A dorm room usually; occasionally (read- when I have classes) the Nursing Bldg

Post by Tailtiu »

Hey, as long as it makes you happy then just beat it! Or whatever the female equivalent is. It's good stress relief at any rate.
<3 life
Seras

Post by Seras »

Flicking the bean is one!
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Revy the two hands
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Revy the two hands »

Shining Star wrote:I'm a born again Christian and I totally do not see masturbating as a sin. Why would that be a sin? Does not make sense.

And the whole waiting til marriage thing I don't do that for God, I do it for the self respect of myself. I might be a servant of God, but i'm not a MINDLESS servant. Plus God doesnt like the mindless kind, which explains the reason being in a nutshell that He granted us all free will to choose what we want.

But back on topic masturbation is not a sin. End of story.
I believe it is a sin, but some Christians don't. You get pretty much the same results as sex but with no one on top of you.

Matthew 5:28-29 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell."

Ephesians 5:3 But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God's holy people.

1Th 4:2-8 For you know what instructions we gave you by the authority of the Lord Jesus. It is God's will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality; that each of you should learn to control his own body in a way that is holy and honorable, not in passionate lust like the heathen, who do not know God... For God did not call us to be impure, but to live a holy life. Therefore, he who rejects this instruction does not reject man but God, who gives you his Holy Spirit.
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

Revy the two hands wrote: I believe it is a sin, but some Christians don't. You get pretty much the same results as sex but with no one on top of you.
It could go either way. You're not establishing a physical connection with anybody else, and there's no chance of babies being born. So I disagree with it being pretty much the same thing.

However, since lust is a sin, self-pleasure is as well.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:
Revy the two hands wrote: I believe it is a sin, but some Christians don't. You get pretty much the same results as sex but with no one on top of you.
It could go either way. You're not establishing a physical connection with anybody else, and there's no chance of babies being born. So I disagree with it being pretty much the same thing.

Actually I agree as well, when i reread my post from a year ago..i was like wow...i feel so differently now..funny how we change but yes you are correct Jade on what you said, same with revy. Self-pleasure is a sin.
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Shining Star wrote:
Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:

Actually I agree as well, when i reread my post from a year ago..i was like wow...i feel so differently now..funny how we change but yes you are correct Jade on what you said, same with revy. Self-pleasure is a sin.
I disagree with all three of you, utterly.
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

The bible is not to be taken literally. It's where most people who are religious fail. If you were reading it in it's original language then fine, you could make an argument, but the bible has been translated and translated, and in most cases mistranslated so often, it's impossible to live through it literally.

Also if you were, then every time you looked at a person and thought "I would totally tap that" then you just committed adultery.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote:The bible is not to be taken literally. It's where most people who are religious fail.
A plethora of Christians disagree with you. They are guided by their "moral" compass and not yours.