Interesting, funny stories.

Other adult topics. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Slash
Uber Otaku

Re: Interesting, funny stories.

Post by Slash »

I live by myself, but that doesn't stop my ignorant friends from bursting upon my front door wanting a place to stay because they're drunk.
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

Slash wrote:I live by myself, but that doesn't stop my ignorant friends from bursting upon my front door wanting a place to stay because they're drunk.
lmfao i know EXACTLY how that is. except there all my boyfriends friends. one of them puked on my bed. how cozy. XD
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Seras wrote:I know we all do unless someone here lives by themselves. And no one does. But yeah.

I do.. mainly because im in college, not a dorm but an apartment. However its more prudent to get a hand job by a girl you know, rather than manual. haha
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
black racoon
Baka Otaku

Post by black racoon »

so im over at my friends house and we're in his room..the next thing i kno he walks in with something rolled up with some sorta plant inside, i said "whats that?" and he shrugged and said "i dont kno" so i shrugged and said "well it smells good so im not complaining." about 15-20 minutes later he goes down stairs and calls my friend marc when he dosnt come back up so i go down to see what he's doing .... he was stareing at the oven telling marc its moveing 0_o the next thing i kno he's stareing put the window and yelling "look! it's a zebra!!there's a [censored] zebra!." he was pointing at the EMPTY backyard he ran up the stairs and got his cell and took a picture...
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Interesting...
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

why is this topic even in the adult section, these are boring stories, plz someone tell a story that deserves to be in the adult section
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

I don't see you posting one.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

well i dont know if u can call this funny but

my mothers friend has a son that came over to our house all the time and weve been sleeping together for a while but we havent seen each other in like 3 months, but they come over, and we cant waIT to sleep together, so in the middle of the day i grab him when were alone in the kitchen and drag him to my room, but when i open the door my bro is there playing xbox, so i close the door and say "[censored]", then we go to my bro's room, my cousin is sleeping there"dammit", we try the bathroom next, but this guys sisters also came and one of them was showering "god Dammit" then i try the pantry stock downstairs but his other sister is in the kitchen, at this point ive just about had it and couldnt wait one more second, so i drag him with me outside my step-father had an old old old lincoln just in the outer garage sitting there, so we go inside there and hes afraid they might be able to see us, well this car has a huge trunk so i move the back seat and we end up doing it in the freaking trunk of the car, the most unconftrable sex ive ever had in my life
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

That's messed up X_X
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

really? i found it quite amusing when i think back on it
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Post by silvernekokitsune »

lol that sounds interesting! it would have been hilarious if one of your family member saw you...that would have been..hahahahahaha!
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth
WAKAI_sukebe
Uber Otaku

Post by WAKAI_sukebe »

Me and my friend flaco went to a cabaret ,he was drunk as fuk, a girl came over and said how we doing my friend flaco was like "i just came,will 2 dollars do"lol funiest sht ive seen lol. sad thing he wasnt joking no wonder he has 5 kids lol millisecond man ftw quick and painless.
Quick get the revolver and one bullet you were saving for xmas. say no to violence kids