Interesting, funny stories.

Other adult topics. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Re: Interesting, funny stories.

Post by Cold Revolver »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote: I thought that it was supposed to be interesting stories.

mhmm we all know, you should show us an example. Instead of confirming what I said haha. Something along the lines of a story..would be nice.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

All of my stories are long, and in poor taste even for me.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote: All of my stories are long, and in poor taste even for me.

Make it short n sweet hmm?
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Nah, it wouldn't be appreciated that way. It relies on a lot of in-jokes and voices. Not something that translates well over the net.

You're free to say something interesting however mister Jay.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

I am fresh out, Maybe ill have more when I get together with my pervert friends.. They always make life interesting.
Can you find your name?
KarinDretJessKoyue

Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

one day in the begining of the school year i was in the main english hallway at school. and i was talking to this guy troy and then my two friends Amber and Michel were with me. well amber and michel are the craziest bitches in the school. anyways, this realy preppy girl came up to me and said "hmhm i dont like you" and walked away while she was talking to her friends and giggling about it. well amber took off her shoe *spiked heal* and smacked her sqaure in the back so hard that she fell to her knees. it was the funniest thing i ever seen in my whole life.

so then they have always had like... a problem with eachother all year. and then two thursdays ago she walked by amber again and she walked into her and said "watch were you going [censored]" so amber took her purse, swung it around and smacked her in the head and said 'YOU WATCH IT PLASTIC TITS!" lmfao. she said she got it from soroity(SP?) boys. she is the coolest chick ever. XD
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Slash
Uber Otaku

Post by Slash »

Haha, I think I'm gonna start calling girls I don't like Plastic Tits. May not score any brownie points, but damn is it funny.

Beats my current names of Twat-Waffle and Tits McGee.
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
Nyx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyx »

Slash wrote:Haha, I think I'm gonna start calling girls I don't like Plastic Tits. May not score any brownie points, but damn is it funny.

Beats my current names of Twat-Waffle and Tits McGee.
I like Twat-Waffle.
AA Sibs: Coin-Boy, Casual, Biki, Tyche
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
Slash
Uber Otaku

Post by Slash »

We liked the idea of pairing sexually-themed organs with food. The outcome always sounds prestigious.
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

I agree. Twat-waffle is probably one of the best made-words I've ever heard, and believe me that is a fantastic feat.

Well I have a story, it won't be interesting to anybody who hasn't been to a concert, and it's pretty simple.

The Bamboozle is basically this huge concert much like Warped Tour, that only happens in New Jersey. A lot of good bands play there too, Brett Michaels from Poison, Anti-Flag, who were awesome by the way, as well as many others.

Tens of thousands of people fill the Meadowlands during the three days of this even, and the enjoyment comes from seeing bands that you wouldn't get to see in a smaller setting, even though their set isn't as long.

Now the annoying thing is when people crowd surf. Especially heavyweight people, no offense, but with all the kicking and landing on people's heads, it's just a very stupid thing to do when people aren't paying attention because they're trying to enjoy the show.

So a friend and I, along with these two other dudes that we just met decided to do something about it. When we noticed that somebody was trying to crowd surf, we would simply move out of the way leaving them to fall to the ground. There were also numerous elbows and kicks thrown around.

The funny thing is nobody made it across our section for like the first half of the set.
Slash
Uber Otaku

Post by Slash »

At a Creature Feature concert, me and some buddies stole one shoe of every crowd surfer that had the displeasure of passing us. We had an awesome little pile of shoes. Unfortunately for us, we (and them) only had one shoe in the pair.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Pennyroyal Tea - Ouch and.. LOLZ

Slash - Brilliant and.. was it stinkeh?
Can you find your name?
KarinDretJessKoyue

scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Hmmm not sure whether to call this funny or crazy or what XD

Anyway, me and my family were shopping and we were standing in an aisle and my mum just goes "what's that smell?" not out aloud but we were like I dunno. So she's staring at the guy in front of us thinking what a dirty pig he is *skips all the buying bits and exits* We get to the car and my brothers decide to tell us that they put fart bombs in the store, one happened to be in the electronics aisle and the other just so happened to be put in the girls dolls aisle. Anyway my brothers heard the shop workers say while they were still inside "ahaha they had to put it in the girls aisle, when we find those kids, they won't be back here again"

The thing that amuses me most is that my mum thought the guy in front of us was a dirty pig and she gave him the O_o stare all the way through the shop
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Seras

Post by Seras »

You hear about these stories ALL the time well here's mine.

My younger sister already knows that I'm bisexual from some girl at school. Well I'm sitting in my computer chair masturbating and my sister shouts something out at me through the door and opens the room to my door not even a second later. I quickly start rubbing my thigh yelling "Kim! You need to [censored] knock! My thigh's are [censored] killing me!" I had been complaining about my thighs hurting lately so I thought she would have bought it. Well I call her into my room like an hour later and I tell her my whole story and show her a picture of who turned me Bisexual and all that filler crap. She just laughs in my face saying "I've known you've been doing that for the longest of time!" I almost punched her in the face. The End.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Slash
Uber Otaku

Post by Slash »

Surprisingly the shoes weren't too bad. There were some really nice, new shoes in there, which made me a bit remorseful. For the disgusting part, we found sizes that fit us and put em on, two shoes completely different. We were looking for a reason to get our asses kicked, if one of the surfers saw us wearing their shoe. So, if you happen to see a rising fad in 2 different shoes on, you're welcome.

Scorp, haha, that's classic. We have a summer festival in our town, and every year there's this toy guy that sells stink bombs only by asking for them. It's like an under-the-table kind of deal. Makes us feel like we're getting something illegal.

Seras, hate it when that happens. I think we all have our stories of people wandering in during private times. No one has common courtesy anymore.
Seras

Post by Seras »

I know we all do unless someone here lives by themselves. And no one does. But yeah.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?