Interesting, funny stories.

Other adult topics. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Interesting, funny stories.

Post by Cold Revolver »

it is high time that I make another topic, its been soooo long. Ready set go... You can tell stories you have heard, either from your friends or from anyone... Keep it short n sweet however.

(1) My college professor, who is an art major once drew this other professor in a awkward pose, with his extremities showing, quite detailed... Funny as [censored].

(2) One time (not in band camp) the nurses at my school tested my friends keyboard for anything... they found active SEMEN...ACTIVE...semen and other stuff that goes out your behind.. Moral of the story.. wash your HANDS..

(3) My college professor, same who draws detailed hard members, once told me that he would *like* to drink Angelina Jolie's menstrual fluids... this was both disturbing and funny at the same time.. But left a scar..

(Edit) given much thought, I have determined this should be placed in the adult section. please forgive me. I have failed you all!!! cover your eyes.. =/ sorry.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Slash
Uber Otaku

Re: Interesting, funny stories.

Post by Slash »

Mines gonna be a bit longer than you may have wanted, but to get the full story, it must be told in detail.

Saturday morning, working at Staples, the store was empty...Me, the store manager and a guy from computers were all up front hanging out, talking.

A guy comes in, walks over to the print center and tries to fax something. This is about 100 yards from where we're standing. For 10 minutes, the fax keeps saying "Nuh-Nuh-Nuh, the number you have dialed is temporarily unavailable...," and the guy keeps dialing, time after time. After about the 15th time, the store manager yells out "Nuh-Nuh-Nuh, I'm a F*cking Idiot! Nuh-Nuh-Nuh, I don't know how to work a fax machine!"

He didn't hear him, luckily, although I'm not sure how he didn't. He yelled it out pretty freakin' loud. Best store manager ever.
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

How was there active semen? Don't they need some sort of liquid to stay in to survive or something? XD

As far as the topic goes, though...I have nothing interesting. My life is boring. ;_;
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

LOL, I got many crazy, interesting, weird, funny stories.

I finally did a dare someone asked me to do, which was take a bite out of some soap. Needless to say I found that it was horrible and made my teeth feel like they'd been polished a thousand times.

Something crazy I did was pretend to ride into a bush just to make my friends laugh but I did it while not looking, by the time I turned around I was in the bush and a big gash up my arm >_>

(Also I plan to see what other stuff taste like. So far i tried dry dog food, these things called smacko's (also dog treats) an acorn and the soap) XD
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Nyx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyx »

Not me, but my friend was telling me this in gym.

Her boyfriend was driving her somewhere and they pulled off the road for...things. They pulled into an empy parking lot with soccer fields, an abandoned house, and a light screening of trees. This place is a [censored]hole right now-still have to practice there. DX So, anyway, she wanted him to move the car back further so they wouldn't be see. After their sex, boyfriend tried to pull the car out and get back to whereever the were originally going. However, since it's a [censored]hole over there, the car was stuck in the mud. It was 20 minutes before they could get the car out.
AA Sibs: Coin-Boy, Casual, Biki, Tyche
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

A man walks into a bar, and he says ouch. Ho ho ho.
I see a little silhouetto of a man...
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

The Evil Russell Crowe wrote:A man walks into a bar, and he says ouch. Ho ho ho.
Gah, dammit, I chuckled! XD

As for everyone else, nice stories~ Now bring in some more! =D
Amray
Uber Otaku

Post by Amray »

A supernatural one here. Once I got an erection and their was no meaning behind it. Well...
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

Amray wrote:A supernatural one here. Once I got an erection and their was no meaning behind it. Well...
DEWD! iv had that happen too. its GITCS (ghosts in the cloths syndrome)
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Amray wrote:A supernatural one here. Once I got an erection and their was no meaning behind it. Well...

Not very interesting brotha, try harder! =]
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

Cold Revolver wrote:

Well summed up Ocelot.
I see a little silhouetto of a man...
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

(Read at your own risk)

Today me and my peers were talking about those rare girls that make you blow up all over the place like a volcano, if you get my meaning. Some girls have that effect and some are just.. PLURT PLURT haha.. One minute we were looking at art, the next my friend comes in and says splurt...

Me: Where did that come from

Friend: Just thinking about this one girl that made me jizz so hard all over the place.

Me and my other friend: *LMFAO..AND LOLZ...*

Friend: *Turns red and laughs*

Me: This one girl made me splurt like a volcano when she was giving me a hand job once, painted the walls white.. >.> ...

Everyone in the whole bloody room: HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAGHGHSHSKFHKGFHJFHL

My other friend: Literally drops down on the floor, turns red and laughs for a long period..

Than we just... changed subjects.. we have major ADD plus we tend to go off like that..
Can you find your name?
KarinDretJessKoyue

scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

LMAO! crazy.
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Amray
Uber Otaku

Post by Amray »

Cold Revolver wrote:

It couldn't have possibly gotten any harder, it was proper stiff.
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Amray wrote:
Cold Revolver wrote:

It couldn't have possibly gotten any harder, it was proper stiff.

lolz, I set myself up for that one, thats the spirit!
Can you find your name?
KarinDretJessKoyue

Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

I thought that it was supposed to be interesting stories.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"