OH MY GOD THE FEELING

Other adult topics. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Re: OH MY GOD THE FEELING

Post by Hardcore »

Baby Duck wrote:To gay people?
In general
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath

cheetahfear
Full Metal Otaku

Post by cheetahfear »

gay people are more strait forward my first part time job i had 2 gay people who i worked with me and after the one guy touched my ass i almost freaked out and killed everyone.
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even
bigger man to laugh at that man.

♥DIVA♥
Absolute Otaku

Post by ♥DIVA♥ »

cheetahfear wrote:gay people are more strait forward my first part time job i had 2 gay people who i worked with me and after the one guy touched my ass i almost freaked out and killed everyone.
men are striaghtforeward in general.
ha, now you know what it feels like to be objectified by a man. isnt easy is it? and you WONDER why we bi*ch?

its just like, my friend zack when we were kids used to get picked on by these two ugly ass mother F*ckers. like "oh dont sit by him, he'll try and rape you."
one day i got fed up with it and just said "you two couldnt get a date if it was woody allan. now zaack, on the other hand..." and i made out with him. you better beleve they shut the hell up after that. so ever since then i have just haated when guys do it. that was my bad experience. Yay! now we ALL have excuses for our behaviors through past experiences. =D>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33pw2nEAHgc
The original, HOMUNCULUS LUST
This body,mind and soul is property of Cold ♥♥♥♥♥
Colds girl! :love:
saddest song/video in the world along with the saddest movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZyQDyFXw

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

♥DIVA♥ wrote:
cheetahfear wrote:gay people are more strait forward my first part time job i had 2 gay people who i worked with me and after the one guy touched my ass i almost freaked out and killed everyone.
ha, now you know what it feels like to be objectified by a man. isnt easy is it? and you WONDER why we bi*ch?
good point
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.

Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

♥DIVA♥ wrote:its just like, my friend zack when we were kids used to get picked on by these two ugly ass mother F*ckers. like "oh dont sit by him, he'll try and rape you."
one day i got fed up with it and just said "you two couldnt get a date if it was woody allan. now zaack, on the other hand..." and i made out with him. you better beleve they shut the hell up after that. so ever since then i have just haated when guys do it. that was my bad experience. Yay! now we ALL have excuses for our behaviors through past experiences. =D>
haha good times lust... goood times. Tim and John... they were the reason why i learned kenpo and kyushu jutsu. pricks. XD
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain

The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

♥DIVA♥ wrote:big effing deal. :?
why not join, not secure in your masculinity that you wont be seduced? XD

i love how straight men think gay guys want EVERY SINGEL GUY EVER, even when they are assssss ugly. (not saying you are, im just stateing a fact.)
I never said I had a problem with it. I've danced with a bunch of gay guys and most of them try to corner me. Never said I had a problem with it. I even play along for awhlie, but when I stop, they then understand that I'm straight and give up on me. I dont have a problem with guys. Truth is, the only problem I have with Yaoi is when they start doing things in the bedroom. The gay guys I've met, I'm great friends with and I'll flirt with them a little and they know when I stop, they better stop to.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!

cheetahfear
Full Metal Otaku

Post by cheetahfear »

nice story diva but like most of yours it too long to read and believe me that not my reason for the way i am, it just shocked and disturbed for a bit. i started to fight to protect my friends cause i got bullied not im really good at it so i just like to fight for any reason now that i dont got a reason.

scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

That doesn't make sense. You started to fight to protect your friends cause YOU got bullied o.O
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27

cheetahfear
Full Metal Otaku

Post by cheetahfear »

me and my friends did

Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

i dont hit on guys. like, unless they joke around cus i have a bunch of striaght guy friends that do and we have fun with it actualy. i just dislike people that automaticaly dont like someone because they are from a certain group of people. like when my friends are like "i hate that chick. she's so preppy." just like when some guys are like "i hate that kid, he's such a [censored]." its just like, why? you dont even f*cking know me. but i freaked out on a kid once when i was in the commons and he said that. my friend Joey punched his ass out tho, AND didnt get in trouble. i love justice.
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

don't worry coin we all love you
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.

cheetahfear
Full Metal Otaku

Post by cheetahfear »

i like to stereotype all people and put them in categories but i have had friends of all walks of life i mean ive even been friends with a jew or 2 before compared to that being gay is just not that bad

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

cheetahfear wrote:i like to stereotype all people and put them in categories but i have had friends of all walks of life i mean ive even been friends with a jew or 2 before compared to that being gay is just not that bad
that's so racist dude

cheetahfear
Full Metal Otaku

Post by cheetahfear »

i know =) but when you start working in the real world and try and make something of it you will have to learn how to do this because there is no such thing as fair treatment

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

I have been working in the real world for 6 years and I don't stereotype people by race or ethnicity.