Pregnancy Scares

Other adult topics. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Pennyroyal Tea

Re: Pregnancy Scares

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:Who would I argue with if you were aborted? :(
John Jacob Jingle Heimer Smith. Obv since his name is my name too.
Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:The kid has a chance at life. There are plenty of good potential families that can't have kids because the wife is infertile, doesn't want to go through pregnancy, or some other odd reason.
It's a coin flip. If I ever get any sort of political power, the first thing I'm going to do is reform the whole adoption/foster care system. It's outdated and underfunded.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

Kitty wrote:
Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:Money doesn't matter. It just matters that the parents love their kid. If they have the kid, there's always a way to get by. Help is everywhere, you just have to look sometimes.

If you know you would eventually want the kid back, don't give it up in the first place [regarding adoption and abortion].
Money does matter if you want the child to live. How will it eat?
I put it in bold for you this time.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

Going along with what Jade said, there is help everywhere so of course the kid would get food.

And also Jade, I applaud you in a sense on the hanger example...I had shied away from using that example myself on here because I wasn't sure how people would respond but yes you're right.

Jade said:

"Abortion is available because doctors don't want expecting moms to do it by themselves with a hanger. There are plenty of things available to us that aren't "right".

If you don't want to get pregnant, don't have sex. That's how it is a choice."

I mean come on cocaine is available to us and that doesn't make it right.

Oh and Pennyroyal, you would have my vote...no i take that back I would be your campaign manager!! lol. I 110% agree with you with reforming the program. I was talking to my best friend's mom the other day about foster care and she told me some details about it and its horrible. They just screw everyone over who is involved, but you know what ultimatly it gives me hope when good families like that take in all sorts of kids of all different backgrounds, even if the programs are against you. It's because ultimately a chance at life is better then no chance at life.

And I get tired of people's "quick fixes" of this world.
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

I don't get you people with your caring. Let whoever do whatever they want. The only person getting hurt is the woman (and we all know men don't have emotions, so who cares about their opinions). And don't say "the unborn baby", because if it's not born yet, it doesn't know, doesn't care, and until I hear stories about the unborn babies trying to defend themselves against their mothers or the doctors, I'll stick to that.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Jade_Steel_Hawk

People already do whatever they want. We're here to discuss it.

The fetus has a heartbeat. It is a living thing, having the potential do either do great things or waste away on the streets with drugs and alcohol. It should have the chance to make that decision itself, rather than be killed because someone got knocked up and has "no other options". If you're gonna go out and screw whoever, don't take it out on your offspring. Then again, I suppose if you don't have enough of a heart to give it a chance at life in the first place, it's probably best you don't reproduce.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

From what I have noticed, many anti-abortion groups in America wish to ban the practice, yet do not seem to want to care for the child once it is born.
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Anti-abortion groups protest abortion, obviously. Once the kid is born, you can't abort it anymore. Now if you kill it, it's technically murder. It's protected by the law, though people abuse the law all the time [always have, always will]. That brings in the child abuse, adoption problems, family issues, ect. You could go on forever with those.
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:People already do whatever they want. We're here to discuss it.

The fetus has a heartbeat. It is a living thing, having the potential do either do great things or waste away on the streets with drugs and alcohol. It should have the chance to make that decision itself, rather than be killed because someone got knocked up and has "no other options". If you're gonna go out and screw whoever, don't take it out on your offspring. Then again, I suppose if you don't have enough of a heart to give it a chance at life in the first place, it's probably best you don't reproduce.
first off, not sure if you were talking about me in particular but I just wanted to point out that I don't "go out and screw whoever" I'm with my boyfriend and I will be with him forever. I only do it with him. And I'm not afraid of getting pregnant because we use condoms and I have the shot. And you can always tell when a condom is broke so don't pull that "condoms don't always work" bullcrap. I do plan to have kids eventually and I do have a heart to love it and take care of it. Just because you get an abortion doesn't mean you don't have a heart, it just means you are looking out for yourself because you are not ready.

There may be help out there but is that help gonna give you a home and pay for it? because what if say you got pregnant and you lived with your parents and they kicked you out? Then you have no home, no money, probably no job.

Oh and Amy, Cocaine isn't available to everyone. You have to know people to get it. I for one don't know anybody that does that crap. So therefore it is not "available".
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Don't get touchy with me, I didn't quote you, did I? :|
I still disagree with pretty much everything you said, but I'm not going to be incredibly redundant. I stand by what I said.

If someone gets kicked out, then they have to start out the hard way. Get a job. Get a place to live. Employers are generally more sympathetic if you have a legit reason to be making money [family to support]. If you end up working for a fast food restaurant, hey, that's better than nothing. Everyone's gotta start somewhere.
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:People already do whatever they want. We're here to discuss it.

Animals have heartbeats, people have no problems killing those.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote:

Not necassarily. That's kind of a generalized statement. I for one could not just go out back and kill my beloved cat.

I guess the point i'm trying to make is it's the same as people having no problems killing babies or people that commit murder. (Kind of the same thing but you get the idea...)

I have a problem with killing both. It's not right in both cases, be it human or not.
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote:

And plants bleed but we kill or damage thousands of those every day with little to no thought.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Go beyond the first couple sentences.

Sure there's animal abuse in the food industry, but that's not what this topic is about. If you'd like to talk about animal abuse and deforestation, make another topic.
Revy the two hands
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Revy the two hands »

Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:If you end up working for a fast food restaurant, hey, that's better than nothing. Everyone's gotta start somewhere.
Very true.
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:Go beyond the first couple sentences.

Sure there's animal abuse in the food industry, but that's not what this topic is about. If you'd like to talk about animal abuse and deforestation, make another topic.
Actually you're right. Let's stay on topic. This isnt about plants and animals.

Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Tyche wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:

And plants bleed but we kill or damage thousands of those every day with little to no thought.
The total difference being, you can survive without eating meat, you can not without animals.[/quote]
Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:Go beyond the first couple sentences.

It's relevant because if all life is sacred, why is that different for animals?