Pregnancy Scares

Other adult topics. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Re: Pregnancy Scares

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

There's a first for everything, isn't there? I tried going vegetarian back in the day, but it didn't work.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:Don't get touchy with me, I didn't quote you, did I? :|
I still disagree with pretty much everything you said, but I'm not going to be incredibly redundant. I stand by what I said.

If someone gets kicked out, then they have to start out the hard way. Get a job. Get a place to live. Employers are generally more sympathetic if you have a legit reason to be making money [family to support]. If you end up working for a fast food restaurant, hey, that's better than nothing. Everyone's gotta start somewhere.
I wasn't trying to sound touchy or angry or anything I was just pointing things out.

Okay but what I meant was what if they end up living on the streets?

Shining Star wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:People already do whatever they want. We're here to discuss it.

The fetus has a heartbeat. It is a living thing, having the potential do either do great things or waste away on the streets with drugs and alcohol. It should have the chance to make that decision itself, rather than be killed because someone got knocked up and has "no other options". If you're gonna go out and screw whoever, don't take it out on your offspring. Then again, I suppose if you don't have enough of a heart to give it a chance at life in the first place, it's probably best you don't reproduce.
Animals have heartbeats, people have no problems killing those.
Not necassarily. That's kind of a generalized statement. I for one could not just go out back and kill my beloved cat.

I guess the point i'm trying to make is it's the same as people having no problems killing babies or people that commit murder. (Kind of the same thing but you get the idea...)

I have a problem with killing both. It's not right in both cases, be it human or not.
That is because some people are sick and stupid and like to kill animals. But it also depends on what animals you are talking about. If your talking about the animals that we eat then that is not stupid or sick because it's food. But if your talking about house pets then that is cruelty and against the law. I saw something a long time ago about a kid putting a cat in the microwave. That is disgusting.

Committing Murder and Killing Babies are nothing alike depending on the definition of "babies", if your talking about the fetus in the mother then they are nothing alike. Like i've said plenty of times it's the mothers choice to keep the baby or not. It is growing in her, she made it.

But anyway I'm getting tired of saying the same thing over. All we are going to do is argue over it like it truly matters when it honestly doesn't. Everyone has their own ways, own choices and beliefs so not everyone is gonna agree on things so there is no point to keep on this.

Edit: Obviously I didn't read far enough into the topic because I just noticed that you guys have gone off the topic. ](*,)
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Kitty wrote:
Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:Don't get touchy with me, I didn't quote you, did I? :|
I still disagree with pretty much everything you said, but I'm not going to be incredibly redundant. I stand by what I said.

If someone gets kicked out, then they have to start out the hard way. Get a job. Get a place to live. Employers are generally more sympathetic if you have a legit reason to be making money [family to support]. If you end up working for a fast food restaurant, hey, that's better than nothing. Everyone's gotta start somewhere.
I wasn't trying to sound touchy or angry or anything I was just pointing things out.

Okay but what I meant was what if they end up living on the streets?
Read over what you just quoted, and let me know if you need the answer in bold.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote: The fetus is just thrown away after it is aborted.
But South Park told me fetuses could be used to make Shakey's Pizza joints.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Also true, but only certain hospitals do that..