Depression

Other adult topics. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Shining Star

Depression

Post by Shining Star »

I don't know how to combat it anymore and im against medication for myself....I tried two last year and it gave me frightening results. I do have a psychaitrist that im seeing regularly. Anybody have any other options or advice?
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.
Dretlin

Re: Depression

Post by Dretlin »

Shining Star wrote:I don't know how to combat it anymore and im against medication for myself....I tried two last year and it gave me frightening results. I do have a psychaitrist that im seeing regularly. Anybody have any other options or advice?
Unfortunately, I do not. A spell in Scotland might do you good. :-k
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

So no medication, and no psychiatrists?

Hm.. Maybe if we understood why you were depressed a bit more.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

Dret:......um sure...uh i dont think a spell would be good.

Iris: well i am seeing a psychiatrist. if you read what i wrote. See my depression is from a LOT of stuff, it would take a long time for me to explain it properly and why i have it.
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

I meant, the psychiatrists arent working?

And, well. I can't really give you advice unless I know your situation, PM me if you want.

Oh, and how often do you get these feelings?
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Aww, just be happy you're breathing. Life is beautiful. Go out into the sunlight, stare at your hands and realize that you can touch, see, breathe, smell, hear, and taste. *counts the senses.....* ..yeah. Disregard everything that makes you depressed. You are the only one who can control your life, meaning you get to be happy if you really want to be. And YOU ARE YOU! No one else can be you, merely you. Don't let mean and cruel thoughts win. Fight them! Tell yourself those problems can't bring you down - you're a trooper!! You can choose not to be depressed - be content.

Find a hobby to occupy yourself from thinking too much. According to your sig., you're a Christian, right? Then give all your problems to God and He'll make you content with life again? o.O

One more thing - I would NEVER take medication to treat my depression. Drug companies don't care about their consumers' well-beings. Thus, they're all A LIE!!
Go with natural remedies, eat healthy (organic stuff), exercise and work out often and such and see if that will help. Trust me. (I've recently started reading Natural Cures "They Don't Want You To Know About" by Kevin Trudeau, and got exploited to the truth about drug companies and the FDA. Kevin Trudeau is my hero! x3 :mrgreen: =D> =D>

Ohh, and listen to nice music... like this -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAPy64IgG58 .

Anyway, consider following my advice, please. Hope you feel better! ^_^ :color: :color: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Sasami Jurai wrote:Aww, just be happy you're breathing. Life is beautiful. Go out into the sunlight, stare at your hands and realize that you can touch, see, breathe, smell, hear, and taste. *counts the senses.....* ..yeah. Disregard everything that makes you depressed. You are the only one who can control your life, meaning you get to be happy if you really want to be. And YOU ARE YOU! No one else can be you, merely you. Don't let mean and cruel thoughts win. Fight them! Tell yourself those problems can't bring you down - you're a trooper!! You can choose not to be depressed - be content.

Find a hobby to occupy yourself from thinking too much. According to your sig., you're a Christian, right? Then give all your problems to God and He'll make you content with life again? o.O

One more thing - I would NEVER take medication to treat my depression. Drug companies don't care about their consumers' well-beings. Thus, they're all A LIE!!
Go with natural remedies, eat healthy (organic stuff), exercise and work out often and such and see if that will help. Trust me. (I've recently started reading Natural Cures "They Don't Want You To Know About" by Kevin Trudeau, and got exploited to the truth about drug companies and the FDA. Kevin Trudeau is my hero! x3 :mrgreen: =D> =D>

Ohh, and listen to nice music... like this -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAPy64IgG58 .

Anyway, consider following my advice, please. Hope you feel better! ^_^ :color: :color: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Lol, your link says Fap.

But anyways, I like the advice, good job.
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Cookie wrote:
Sasami Jurai wrote:Aww, just be happy you're breathing. Life is beautiful. Go out into the sunlight, stare at your hands and realize that you can touch, see, breathe, smell, hear, and taste. *counts the senses.....* ..yeah. Disregard everything that makes you depressed. You are the only one who can control your life, meaning you get to be happy if you really want to be. And YOU ARE YOU! No one else can be you, merely you. Don't let mean and cruel thoughts win. Fight them! Tell yourself those problems can't bring you down - you're a trooper!! You can choose not to be depressed - be content.

Lol, your link says Fap.

Seems like good advice.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Duh XD
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

LOL. That was supposed to be a PM. [:

AMY where areee you?
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Sasami Jurai wrote:Duh XD
I meant fapping. Not that STUPID link

DEEDEE GET OUT OF MY LABORATORY.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"