Kso... cunnilingus?

Other adult topics. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Kso... cunnilingus?

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Isn't that word dirty? Cunnilingus; it sounds like some sort of disease, doesn't it?

Anyway...

Um, okay, so... yeah, uh, my boyfriend tried it last night. And, uh, well, it didn't do so much. I mean, the fact he was trying was great, but .. I don't think he understands how a clitoris really works.
Now, I know he's open to me teaching him how to do these sorts of things, since he tried to get me to teach him how to finger me, but I'm not exactly sure how to go about it. Nor am I really sure how it works either, and I have one, sooo....

Protips?

PS you all totally needed to know these things about my relationship. :D
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Dretlin

Re: Kso... cunnilingus?

Post by Dretlin »

Gaming Goddess wrote:I mean, the fact he was trying was great
Take a bow son.

I would give you advice, though I have difficulty discussing this in my own head, let alone outside it.
Tailtiu
Mobile Suit Otaku
Location: A dorm room usually; occasionally (read- when I have classes) the Nursing Bldg

Post by Tailtiu »

Ummmmm....Sht, I don't really know how to explain how it works. >.> Good for your boy for trying. Cosmo can help? Their Aprtil issue just went over oral.

Cunnilingus is a very fun word. I prefer muff diving myself tho.
<3 life
Mai

Post by Mai »

Its just a nerve ending. :-k

But practice makes perfect, right? :wink:

Experiment!
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote: I would give you advice, though I have difficulty discussing this in my own head, let alone outside it.
Oh come on, I'm sure you could put it into words for me. This is important, he's getting discouraged!

I'm going to look for that issue of Cosmos.. plus the quizzes are always fun! Lulz.. muff diving. CAVE OF WONDERS! [/inside joke] (Because inside jokes on the internet are the best, amirite?)

I suppose we will just have to play around down there. He has a lot to learn (I assume?)

Just a random question here, do you kiss your partner afterwards? Is that kosher?
BIKI! =3
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Gaming Goddess wrote:
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote: I would give you advice, though I have difficulty discussing this in my own head, let alone outside it.
Oh come on, I'm sure you could put it into words for me. This is important, he's getting discouraged!

I'm going to look for that issue of Cosmos.. plus the quizzes are always fun! Lulz.. muff diving. CAVE OF WONDERS! [/inside joke] (Because inside jokes on the internet are the best, amirite?)

I suppose we will just have to play around down there. He has a lot to learn (I assume?)

Just a random question here, do you kiss your partner afterwards? Is that kosher?
I agree with Mai's suggestion.

If he is getting discouraged then maybe time for some encouragement. Maybe make it clear that is it experimenting and finding out what does not work, is just as important as what does.

And the last question, aye why not - fu!k it.
Mai

Post by Mai »

Is he just not comfortable with the idea of it, or is it discouraging that he can not properly satisfy you? You just need to get in the mood of it. Its not an "on demand" sort of.. procedure. I mean, just stop thinking so much about it (especially during) and maybe if you relax a bit more whatever he's attempting will feel all the more heightened.

Plus, it's not just him who makes the process work. :o I've had a girl friend of mine come to me about this before (for some reason, which I dont understand). Welll, not exactly about this but the two scenarios don't differ much.

Maybe if you stop trying for a while, and experience other fields of sexual affairs, then come back to it- he'll possibly have the gist of how things work.

How long have you been with your boyfriend, if you don't mind me asking?

AND, I don't see why a kiss afterward would be such a god awful thing. I mean, unexpectedly its like "Did you just really? Lol, okay", but its never happened to me before. o.o
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

hey little girl wrote:Is he just not comfortable with the idea of it, or is it discouraging that he can not properly satisfy you? You just need to get in the mood of it. Its not an "on demand" sort of.. procedure. I mean, just stop thinking so much about it (especially during) and maybe if you relax a bit more whatever he's attempting will feel all the more heightened.

Plus, it's not just him who makes the process work. :o I've had a girl friend of mine come to me about this before (for some reason, which I dont understand). Welll, not exactly about this but the two scenarios don't differ much.

Maybe if you stop trying for a while, and experience other fields of sexual affairs, then come back to it- he'll possibly have the gist of how things work.

How long have you been with your boyfriend, if you don't mind me asking?

AND, I don't see why a kiss afterward would be such a god awful thing. I mean, unexpectedly its like "Did you just really? Lol, okay", but its never happened to me before. o.o

It's the fact he can't get me off that bugs him. It's a really tall order I don't expect him to fulfill, but he has his heart set on it. I've explained to him that even I can't get me to that point, though I think that just sounded like a challenge.

What was her scenario?

I suppose we will try other things, I guess. He does seem to like to try new things.

And we've been going out... 4 months? I don't know. We don't have an official start date.

And finally, well, I'm glad its cool. I was just making sure I wasn't the only one.
TMI =]
BIKI! =3
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Ahahah. I got a laugh @ the kiss question.
Anyways, details are hard man.. I guess just experiment 'til you find what you like.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Pyro Psycho

Post by Pyro Psycho »

I have no advice to give you since I am a virgin and I have not done something as close to that with someone. But just experiment until you find your niche, I would have to say.
i told yuo about stares dog
WAKAI_sukebe
Uber Otaku

Post by WAKAI_sukebe »

I always torture that lil man in the boat ,by the time i start giving pleasure Stockholm syndrome kicks in, the lil man thinks is pleasure lol
Quick get the revolver and one bullet you were saving for xmas. say no to violence kids