Who is your crush in Bleach ?

SASSZAIN

Re: Who is your crush in Bleach ?

Post by SASSZAIN »

Renji = win
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

renji is a spaz. only guys i'd date in bleach is, former 9th division captain Kensei Muguruma and primera espada Stark Coyote.

both of them have qualities that my hubby has.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Yoshi is like stark?
lmfao k
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

he is, because both my hunny and stark would rather avoid conflict but are strong enough to settle things if they need to. they are both laid back and enjoy sleeping even when its the middle of the day.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

I agree lol
Hakuren
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Hakuren »

Kuchiki Rukia, hands down.

I talk about her so much, that my fellow Bleach loving friends have started to call me Kon :P
"What kind of disgraceful behaviour is this... Kuchiki Rukia?"

袖白雪