Bleach Promo

Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Bleach Promo

Post by Ryukon »

It's been showing since Tuesday, and I wouldn't mind knowing some of your comments on it.

In my opinion, it's pretty good on how it was formed. The voices are okay. I know for sure it'll take a little bit of time to get use to Ichigo's VA. It's rather mellow and slightly eased more than what I had expected it to sound like. It could have been in a bit more of a serious tone (I keep picturing Kiba or Vash), but, it's still not a bad start in itself neither. This is only the tip of what's to come and more accurate sounds will grow soon enough.

Rukia's I'd have to say is right on the money in my opinion. A good candidate indeed. It gives me a nice feeling from my end.

And that's about it. The promo was nicely done, didn't let on too much...maybe a 7.9/10.0 I would give it.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
roxaskeyblademaster63
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Bleach Promo

Post by roxaskeyblademaster63 »

They got a perfect as hell dub, and the majority of Bleach fans are complaining. Frickin ingrates.
http://apforums.net

Go here: the main site for One Piece fans.
Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Post by Ryukon »

I didn't say the dubs were perfect. I've never seen an anime that was perfectly dubbed.

The Bleach fans at the adultswim.com boards took it rather well.

This Saturday is the premire.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
roxaskeyblademaster63
Full Metal Otaku

Post by roxaskeyblademaster63 »

You know, the people on YouTube were bitching like crazy about it. Again: Frickin ingrates <_<
http://apforums.net

Go here: the main site for One Piece fans.
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

Yeah each really good dub will have at least one or two voices out of place.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
Chrono Paladin
Absolute Otaku

Post by Chrono Paladin »

I've seen the promo, too. None of the voices are terrible at all. Ichigo's is quite perfect.
R.I.P. Steven Irwin, V-Tech, Heath Ledger, George Carlin, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, Taco Bell dog, Brittany Murphy, Garry Coleman, Ronnie James Dio and Toonami (although at least it reincarnated as Toonzai!)
Ignited
Help Haiti!
Zabuza's
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Zabuza's »

i just saw it yesterday on AdultSwim and liked it very much. Although i do hear Kiba and Vash in Ichigo. Again i liked it very much adn cant wait for the rest.
Co-President of The Tres and Abel FanClub
"If you desire to know the truth, you must also have the courage to accept it."
"Who is more foolish, the child afraid of the dark, or the man afraid of the light?"