About the filler mod souls

CP9
Master Otaku

About the filler mod souls

Post by CP9 »

Do you think they'll be killed when the Arrancar attack?

Spoiler
Show
I'm not sure but dont the first Espadas come and kill a bunch of Ichigo's friends? Or do they just kill a bunch of people? If so, THATS the best way to kill them off!
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Re: About the filler mod souls

Post by Commander Sparx »

I havn't got to this part yet. but im will soon.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

Yeah Ulquiorra and Yammy (Espadas unknown, pressumably higher then 5 considering his defensive strength, and 10) attack and start killing people with Reiatsu this week's episode (yay ^^) though I was personally hoping Grand fisher would eat them in episode 111, die filler characters die!
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Blue Haired Jesus
Absolute Otaku

Post by Blue Haired Jesus »

lol No none of Ichigo's friends die though many of em get quite injured.
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
CP9
Master Otaku

Post by CP9 »

I don't like the idea of those mod souls getting added in to the story. I mean they didn't do much to help Kon out. Just an illusion that didn't do anything the G Fisher. They should be killed off. Makes Bleach more dark and edgy.

Oh and btw Sparx, I'm just pissing the living crap out of those two girls over at the one piece forum. I'll stop now since the forum actually has no one there to actually have a decent discussion with. And I mean what i say, those two are idiots. One even admitted to be dumb but that means nothing unless i see it, ans I saw it in text.
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

CP9 wrote:I don't like the idea of those mod souls getting added in to the story. I mean they didn't do much to help Kon out. Just an illusion that didn't do anything the G Fisher. They should be killed off. Makes Bleach more dark and edgy.

Oh and btw Sparx, I'm just pissing the living crap out of those two girls over at the one piece forum. I'll stop now since the forum actually has no one there to actually have a decent discussion with. And I mean what i say, those two are idiots. One even admitted to be dumb but that means nothing unless i see it, ans I saw it in text.
: oh ok, I’m noting going to say much because the topic will go off track, but I think every one can me dumb even me, you and 99% of the human race.

any way, i can't wait to see the other episodes of Bleach it sounds cool.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
CP9
Master Otaku

Post by CP9 »

True that everyone can be dumb at a point. But she takes stupidity to the point where the threat level would be changed to red. Plus apples gags aren't just used for sex anymore.