Bleach Club 101 Army

Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Enchanted Lands

Re: Bleach Club 101

Post by Hallow »

Excellent.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male
Location: California/Andrews University

Re: Bleach Club 101

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Blue Haired Jesus wrote:Here's an pic I designed and my friend drew. http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/ ... 2645PM.jpg
It's not BLEACH, but it's still cool.
I saw that pic before anyone else on AA did. \:D/
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
\_MC_/
Newbie Otaku
Posts: 14
Joined: Oct 26, 2007 9:00pm

Re: Bleach Club 101

Post by \_MC_/ »

Battousai The Manslayer wrote:
Blue Haired Jesus wrote:Here's an pic I designed and my friend drew. http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/ ... 2645PM.jpg
It's not BLEACH, but it's still cool.
I saw that pic before anyone else on AA did. \:D/
congrats. =P
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Re: Bleach Club 101

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

I'll join if it's ok. Like someone else said, I love to watch Bleach almost to the point of addiction. Or something like that. :D
Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1640
Joined: Apr 20, 2006 2:00pm
Gender: Male
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Bleach Club 101

Post by Katsuyo »

well welcome to the club just add <>Bleach Club 101<> to your sig and chose your squad to be part of though all captain spots are taken and there about only 8 vice captian spots left though i can't remember what ones are open except for my squads vice captain spot
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Enchanted Lands

Re: Bleach Club 101

Post by Hallow »

I see.

Oh, and I see that you like Dragonforce. Good band.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1640
Joined: Apr 20, 2006 2:00pm
Gender: Male
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Bleach Club 101

Post by Katsuyo »

yeah i just got into them there really good band
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Enchanted Lands

Re: Bleach Club 101

Post by Hallow »

Hmm.... How recently did you get into them?
And since you're Canadian, do you live in Ontario?

I'm asking because I'm also Canadian. I live in Ontario. Anyway, recently somebody in one of my classes found out about Dragonforce and thinks that it is a good band. His favourite song by them is Through the Fire and Flames, which you put in your sig. He said that he first heard it while playing Guitar Hero III.

I know it's probably a coincidence, but that made me suspect that you my be the person from my class. It would be odd if it did turn out that way.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Re: Bleach Club 101

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

what vice captain spaces are open if i can ask.
Kuroi Shinzou
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 319
Joined: Aug 15, 2005 4:55pm
Gender: Male
Location: in that place i call home.

Re: Bleach Club 101

Post by Kuroi Shinzou »

all but my nanao chan and...one other, though unfortunatly, i dont remember who that other is, sorry for not being of more help.
<>Bleach 101 army<> -Lieutenant General(***)陸軍中将 Rikugun Chūjō


I'm neutral evil...that means i wont actively try to burn your town down, but if i walk by and its already on fire...well, i'm gonna eat some marshmellows.
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Enchanted Lands

Re: Bleach Club 101

Post by Hallow »

Battousai Tsukiyomi wrote:what vice captain spaces are open if i can ask.
You don't need to be a member of the squads. Take me for example. I'm not part of the squads.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Re: Bleach Club 101

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

so that means that only two places are taken up? im just wondering. im not trying to sound like a jerk trying to ease their way in. don't worry that helped me a lot if i understood it correctly. :D true, but recently i had a major let down so im trying to actually get into something. :)
Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1640
Joined: Apr 20, 2006 2:00pm
Gender: Male
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Bleach Club 101

Post by Katsuyo »

Hallow Ichigo wrote:Hmm.... How recently did you get into them?
And since you're Canadian, do you live in Ontario?

I'm asking because I'm also Canadian. I live in Ontario. Anyway, recently somebody in one of my classes found out about Dragonforce and thinks that it is a good band. His favourite song by them is Through the Fire and Flames, which you put in your sig. He said that he first heard it while playing Guitar Hero III.

I know it's probably a coincidence, but that made me suspect that you my be the person from my class. It would be odd if it did turn out that way.
I do live in Ontario and no i'm not that person in your class and i don't have guitar hero 3.

and Tsukiyomi i think the spots that are open for vice captain are:
1st squad
2nd squad
5th squad
6th squad
11th squad
12th squad
there probully more but that all i can confirm right now
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Enchanted Lands

Re: Bleach Club 101

Post by Hallow »

Like I said, you don't need to be part of a squad. Or if you really do want to be in a squad, you don't need to be a vice-captain. You could be one of the other positions in a sqaud.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Renji Abarai
Master Otaku
Posts: 64
Joined: Nov 29, 2007 2:23pm
Gender: Male
Location: Soul Society

Re: Bleach Club 101

Post by Renji Abarai »

Is it too late to join? 8-[

I'm a Bleach Addict, it's my drug lol. :heh:

I watch and read the series and I never get tired of seeing the same episodes and re-read the manga over and over again, also go crazy when a new DVD comes out or new episodes premiere. 8)
(*Bleach 101 Army*) - Recruit
Bankai......Hihiŏ Zabimaru!!!
No es lo mismo mirar al Diablo, que verlo venir.
"We're an angry band, but that doesn't mean we don't believe in peace."
Tsuchi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1884
Joined: Feb 03, 2007 4:44pm
Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

Re: Bleach Club 101

Post by Tsuchi »

Dynames wrote:
Hallow Ichigo wrote:Hmm.... How recently did you get into them?
And since you're Canadian, do you live in Ontario?

I'm asking because I'm also Canadian. I live in Ontario. Anyway, recently somebody in one of my classes found out about Dragonforce and thinks that it is a good band. His favourite song by them is Through the Fire and Flames, which you put in your sig. He said that he first heard it while playing Guitar Hero III.

I know it's probably a coincidence, but that made me suspect that you my be the person from my class. It would be odd if it did turn out that way.
I do live in Ontario and no i'm not that person in your class and i don't have guitar hero 3.

and Tsukiyomi i think the spots that are open for vice captain are:
1st squad
2nd squad
5th squad
6th squad
11th squad
12th squad
there probully more but that all i can confirm right now
you forgot 13 vice, kaien shiba, sure he died but that doesnt mean a member of the club cant take his position
FanGirl Army Second in Command
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah
Post Reply