what happens?

Yuzi
Master Otaku
Location: going to the mall with Konata, Miyuki, Kagami, and Tsukasa

Re: what happens?

Post by Yuzi »

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please no!!!!!!!! Who did you speak to? Johnny? The director? Please say it's not so........ This sucks! But... :(
If you don't have a dream, then how are you ever going to have a dream come true?
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

I spoke with Johnny Bosch, Stephen Prince, and Stephanie Sheh and all 3 said the same thing.
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
wobblebreak
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by wobblebreak »

If you don't want to wait for the dubbed one and don't want to be late of the latest episodes, there's always the subbed one. yeah, I prefer watching the subbed cause I don't wanna wait for the dubbed one cause it's taking them so long. even though I love bleach more when it is in English. ne way I get used in reading the sub.

And,..ah..so that you'll not be lost on what's going on (in a particular episode)..better watch it from the beginning and don't stop until you reached the latest episode, and until it ends.
I like people like you who like others like me and make others like me to like others like you :)
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

Don’t watch the Dub, Renji’s voice is horrible. >.<

You haven’t seen anything, its gets really good after about episode 110.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Well, yea, that's when the vaizard arc starts.

And thank you for saying you like hearing it in english wobblebreak. We are going to be very good friends *gives a creepy look* I watch sub to keep up and english for entertainment.
My Mod App.
wobblebreak
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by wobblebreak »

Commander Sparx wrote:
Yep.. Agree..in every next episode it's getting really exciting and better. That's why I can't stop watching Bleach..But sad to say I must somehow control myself cause I also have some other priorities and my dad gets irritated if I watch anime all day and if I buy a lot of anime stuffs :cry: .

But anyway, after our Exams.. I'll be watching Bleach again. I have DVD's until episode 171. I'm currently on episode 146 and to tell it's really really good and so that would mean I have a lot of watching to do..
I like people like you who like others like me and make others like me to like others like you :)
wobblebreak
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by wobblebreak »

Karin Rengu wrote: And thank you for saying you like hearing it in english wobblebreak. We are going to be very good friends *gives a creepy look*
I Hope we'll be very good friends.Hope so.
But you were just arguing with me about Gin. :(
Anyway I don't love Gin that much so it's nothing.. ^.^
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

I guess I was just arguing. Sorry Betsy.
My Mod App.
wobblebreak
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by wobblebreak »

alright..from now on Karin Rengu is my friend. Declared but doesn't have any basis.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Have any basis? Why not? Is it because I called you Betsy? Would you prefer Rhonda instead?
My Mod App.
wobblebreak
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by wobblebreak »

haha..lol

you can call me whatever you like..

now, tell me..what should be the "basis" of our friendship..
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

wobblebreak wrote:
Commander Sparx wrote:
Yep.. Agree..in every next episode it's getting really exciting and better. That's why I can't stop watching Bleach..But sad to say I must somehow control myself cause I also have some other priorities and my dad gets irritated if I watch anime all day and if I buy a lot of anime stuffs :cry: .

But anyway, after our Exams.. I'll be watching Bleach again. I have DVD's until episode 171. I'm currently on episode 146 and to tell it's really really good and so that would mean I have a lot of watching to do..
Bleach is awesome, we all know that. XD

Yeah, I have the same issue, I get to caught up and I end up watching 10 episodes a day. >.<

Oh, you are so lucky, the DVD's here in the UK are 25 to 30 pounds each that’s about 50$. And one DVD only has 13 episodes. *Twitch* But yeah, I only have the DVD's up to 13.

wobblebreak wrote:wobblebreak
I'd called you Mr. Wobble Break the jelly fish man. Joking. I'm just bored so ignore me.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
wobblebreak
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by wobblebreak »

Commander Sparx wrote:
I'd called you Mr. Wobble Break the jelly fish man. Joking. I'm just bored so ignore me.
1st of all..I'm no way a "Mr." and not a jelly fish man either..I'm a Female, dude.. :mrgreen:

and hmm yeah..DVD's are expensive but it's worth it.. I guess..
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

wobblebreak wrote:
Commander Sparx wrote:
1st of all..I'm no way a "Mr." and not a jelly fish man either..I'm a Female, dude.. :mrgreen:

and hmm yeah..DVD's are expensive but it's worth it.. I guess..
XD That was a laugh.

I want the DVD's to get cheap as Manga.