Who's the prettiest girl in bleach?

Choushin_Destroyer
Rookie Otaku

Re: Who's the prettiest girl in bleach?

Post by Choushin_Destroyer »

But no, I won't pound you with a 2x4.
"Truth is not relative. It's not subjective. It may be elusive or hidden. People may wish to disregard it. But there is such thing as truth." -Errol Morris
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Choushin_Destroyer wrote:Aoi: How's your back feeling? Look up the back bridge exercise. 20-30 seconds a day, 3-7 times a week and you should begin to feel much better. Do it to much and you'll really buff up, though.
I don't actually have any back problems, and i excercize daily so i should be good :P
Choushin_Destroyer wrote: :shock: :shock: You REALLY wear shirts like that? You called me A Weaboo-obsessed freak for supposedly liking boobs too much and being vain and such, but...Are YOU fooling with me? I now hear that YOU supposedly walk around with that? Do you mean shirts like in the original anime, or the english dub? the English dub had the jugs completely covered, not half so like the original. :shock:
Well I'm actually a bikini model so skimpy clothes kinda come with the job lol
Choushin_Destroyer wrote:I casually guessed Halibel's things were fake because they're too symmetrical. Naturals are generally saggy and asymmetrical. I say GENERALLY.
Well it is anime.......and written by a man lol most men don't realize that 99.9% of women have 1 breast slightly larger than the other :P
Choushin_Destroyer wrote:I would think the ogling eyes of empty, single-minded,obsessed young men (and old pervs too) would disencline you from such clothing.
Hehehe my job depends on those ogling eyes lolz
Choushin_Destroyer wrote:(Do I count as a foreigner, since I'm from the U.S?)
Are you living in Japan??

P.S Before I get ahead of myself I should tell you I'm a very easy going person and just in case you thought I was mad at you I'm not. I just like to give newbs a hard time lol
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Choushin_Destroyer
Rookie Otaku

"Well I'm actually a bikini model so skimpy clothes kinda come with the job lol"

Oh. Well, okay, but Halibel is not. Some people probably wish, but I'm afraid that's not the case. I swear I'll laugh when she gets impaled through the abdomen by lack of decent clothing.

Aoi, you're probably the strangest person I've ever met, except some guy on a gaming site who said he liked to steal women's clothes and wear them.

Heeheehee, my younger brother seems obsessed with women right now. would probably kill to be right here now. Of course, I have my doubts that you're really what you claim to be, but that's okay for now.
"Truth is not relative. It's not subjective. It may be elusive or hidden. People may wish to disregard it. But there is such thing as truth." -Errol Morris
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Umm just in case you haven't noticed, none of the main characters wear anything except cloth on there bodies and cloth stops about as much damage as wearing nothing so it's not a big thing. If you're going to get impaled in the abdomen it won't matter if you're wearing a shihakusho (shinigami standard issue clothes) or you're completely naked.

If I may ask, how am I strange??
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Choushin, Aoi is not Strange.
Aoi, you're probably the strangest person I've ever met, except some guy on a gaming site who said he liked to steal women's clothes and wear them.
That may have been me.
(kidding)

((or am i))
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

SASSZAIN wrote:Choushin, Aoi is not Strange.
That may have been me.
(kidding)

((or am i))
i'll give you a couple of mine hun, lord knows i have plenty lol

*imagines Zain in my bikini* *drools*
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

o.o Am I really that cute?

Well, I think the bikini is what completes the look...
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

The hottest in my opinion would have to be.... Halibel? or maybe Neliel Tu Odeschvank in her adult forme.... :)
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere but where I should be! Where is this?.... I can't remember!!!! Maybe that's why I'm not there.... hm....
dustin23
Rookie Otaku

Post by dustin23 »

yoruichi is the prettiest
Choushin_Destroyer
Rookie Otaku

Everybody, Choushin_Des'r is back. Took a brief leave, but have returned now.

...now there are two people I do not fully understand.
1) Aoi: Come to think of it, you are correct. Somehow, it did not fully cross my mind that none of the characters wear much besides cloth (although I'm sure an armored guy is out there somewhere). But...you see, in Karate, of which I am approaching black belt, we are taught to focus on the target. Were you look is were your blow goes. You learn likewise in drivers ed, or at least had better. Again, the majority of the vital organs are located in the abdomen. In exposing the region, especially in Halibel's case, I tend to sense an incresed likelihood of finding her intestines or kidneys on sombody's Zanpaku-to.

Dang, I feel sorry for Mr. Hitsugaya. Rangiku follows hima round like a dog, and then he must fight Halibel. Studies show that people's se*ual complex is mostly formed during the early years. He may have issues one day. Pray he doesn't end up replacing Hugh Hefner.

2) I am not to be called "Choushin" for short. I hate the Choushin (except Tokimi - she actually looks and acts like me in several ways and is glorious to behold). HAIL TOKIMI! Anyway, you may call me Des, Dess, Des'r or Dessy for short.

3)Sasszain: where did you come from? Did I SAY you could talk? Just kidding. Are you from Europe? Do you play Homeworld 2, Company of Heros, or whatever game it is with the Adeptus Astartes? (I play the first of those). If you answered no, then you're not the man. Aoi is a bit strange because it takes strangeness to stand in front of the ogling eyes of guys like that.

4)Aoi: I am actually starting to see what people like so darn much about the dead-beat cat. Not that my opinion is changed, but...I can see where people are coming from. I can sympathize.

You know...I don't think any bleach characters are really "hot" come to think of it. I have actually pressed myself a bit to come up with an answer but...I must be in a rut today. I don't see anyone I want. Sorry. I think my brain is busted tonight.
hinata181
Baka Otaku

Post by hinata181 »

i think rukia is the prettiest
ObsessedWithShiney
Master Otaku

Post by ObsessedWithShiney »

i have it out for:
1. Lisa- she is funny and a guys sense of pervertedness........something i could get along with.

2. Tatsuki- the way she cares about Orihime is just soooooooooo cute!!! she would be loyal to any boyfriend, if she swings that way.

3. Orihime- her innocence is almost that of a younger kid, appeasing the guys who like the childhood innocence that some lolis have.
Not only am I obsessed with shiney things, I am the god of shiney things....Praise me!!!!
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... shiney.gif
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

I agree with your love of Lisa and Tatsuki but i don't like orihime
ObsessedWithShiney
Master Otaku

orihime is too nice.....to a point where it's not really realistic. like i said, it was just for the innocencet. if orihime didnt have the innocence, then i could live without her. if i couldnt have orihime, then i guess i would have to take Nanao because she could keep any guy in line.....maybe just what i need....
Not only am I obsessed with shiney things, I am the god of shiney things....Praise me!!!!
Choushin_Destroyer
Rookie Otaku

Who the heck is Lisa?
ObsessedWithShiney
Master Otaku

she is one of the female vizards. she is the perverted one who is always looking at hentai or in the dubbed version, bikini magazines