Favorite Arrancar in the top 20

Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Re: Favorite Arrancar in the top 20

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

well this thread was made well before that episode Nel came out, but HELL YEA NEL IS AWSOME, AND SHES HOT, and thats alot coming from me im gay, but man she is really powerfull she used to be number 3 and she wasnt defeated, it was just that that stupid number 5 smashed her head open from her back, so she should have still been number 3,
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

for the people who read the manga nel was out way before this was made
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Post by BoogiePopPhantom »

I know but its awesome how as a kid Nel can asorb a cero and let it out with her own.
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

she doesn't really "absorb" it.....it's more like she captures it then combines her cero with the enemy cero that she captured and makes 1 huge attack.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Post by BoogiePopPhantom »

still its cool
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

its the Dople Cero and yea its cool
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

I'm gonna chage my mined about what I origianlly said and say Halibel the 2nd, then Grimmjow Jeagerjaques, then Ulquiorra, then Szayel Aporro Granz. The very best!!! :D
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere but where I should be! Where is this?.... I can't remember!!!! Maybe that's why I'm not there.... hm....
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Halibel is #3 espada not 2. Back when I called her #2 it was speculation because the top 3 order had not been revealed.
Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

Yeah, I know. I was kinda confused, and thanks to Mr. Tite Kubo and his mysterious ways, there are still many things we do not know about the characters in Bleach.

Such as where some of the espadas Hollow Holes and Espada Tattoos are, so we have to make some kind of speculation, and get an idea as to where we "think" they are...
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere but where I should be! Where is this?.... I can't remember!!!! Maybe that's why I'm not there.... hm....
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Well Halibel has already revealed the #3 tattoo and Stark told Kyouraku he was the Primera Espada So that leaves only 1 left and that is Barragan to be #2.
Spoiler
Show
Yami is Espada #0 and 10. Yami explains to Renji and Rukia that the espada numbers don't go from 1-10 but actually 0-9 and that his number was special. He explained that when he reached his full power the 1 on his number faded away and he became espada #0
Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

Yeppskiis.... but what's with the blacked out part on that post?? ~looks curious~
Choushin_Destroyer
Rookie Otaku

Post by Choushin_Destroyer »

Ulquiorra and Grimmjow. Ulquiorra reminds me of L from death note and he's very cool-headed. Self control is a virtue. Grimmjow is real strong too too. He seems like somebody the laides would go crazy for - six pack, hair, though. Am I right?
I'de want those two on my team if I as an Arrancar.
"Truth is not relative. It's not subjective. It may be elusive or hidden. People may wish to disregard it. But there is such thing as truth." -Errol Morris
IceWinter
Baka Otaku

Post by IceWinter »

Choushin_Destroyer wrote:Ulquiorra reminds me of L from death note and he's very cool-headed.
Agreed. I was kind of surprised to see Ulquiorra losing his temper and shouting at Ichigo during their fight

On topic: Favorite Arrancar. Definitely Aaroniero Arruruerie, name has a good ring to it :)
<This personal message is copyrighted. Please contact author for further messages>
Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

I agree with that statement. Me and my friends all call him "Arooroo"! And my fav is still Hallibel! I hope she is still alive! Please, Hallibel! Fight hard! FIGHT HARD!
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

"blacked out part" = Spoiler.
..And I hope you realize Bleach isn't reality.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

Iris wrote: "blacked out part" = Spoiler.
..And I hope you realize Bleach isn't reality.

its not :-s
I remembered my password.