sword....

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Re: sword....

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

joana18 wrote:
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:This is yet another reason I will always say no in your mod app. you can't control your temper.
Another reason you will always say no in our mod application and what is that for?
who the hell are you noob? I wasnt talking to you, I was speaking to lexin. funny though how you say "our" mod application let me guess you made yet another dupe account lexin?
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

It seems since my absence the people on this site have become quite arrogant as well...
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Karin Rengu wrote:It seems since my absence the people on this site have become quite arrogant as well...
welcome back Karin. it's good to see an old friend back on the site :)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Hello Aoi! ^_^ It's surprising to see you're still around! o.o But I won't be around much, as it seems the site has died and there isn't much to discuss XD
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

yea I'm only online once in a blue moon. but hey if you have msn pm me a addy and I'll add you