Question regarding Ichigo

bronzegle77
Baka Otaku

Question regarding Ichigo

Post by bronzegle77 »

'sup guys, been out of the loop for a while, got a question for you Bleach Fans:
Has Ichigo found out about his father Isshin being a soul reaper yet, if so what chapter? \:D/
SASSZAIN

Re: Question regarding Ichigo

Post by SASSZAIN »

I cant speak for the manga, but I know that the anime has yet to reveal that.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

No, Ichigo has not found out that his father was a Shinigami..

P.S it is not "soul reaper" that's just the gay English version. Shinigami means death god/god of death not soul reaper.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

lawl. I knew that xD
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

But Aoi, in America, that is what Viz Media decided the name to be because Shinigami sounds stupid.... at least, to American's it does.

So, don't bash what we have. Please.
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere but where I should be! Where is this?.... I can't remember!!!! Maybe that's why I'm not there.... hm....
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Lexin Kotetsu wrote:But Aoi, in America, that is what Viz Media decided the name to be because Shinigami sounds stupid.... at least, to American's it does.

So, don't bash what we have. Please.

you tell me not to bash you by bashing on me?? wow thats funny.

And it'd not just me it's 99.9% of people who hate the use of "soul reaper". Everyone else on this site with half a brain likes the original term "Shinigami" only you'd defend soul reaper. And no I will not stop calling the english version gay because it is gay. I call it as I see it.

Why is it that you amerikans think you can change things and it all of a sudden better the way you do it and "stupid" and wrong the original way??? Maybe if you guys would stop changing things that don't need to be changed and sticking your noses were they don't belong and the world might have a better opinion of your country.

My opinion is.....if you don't like it the original way you don't have to watch it. No one is forcing you. I think it's pathetic that your country changes everything....you guys are never happy with how it's done originally.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeelllll... I do agree with you on the subject that, unfortuantely, we do (fro some strange reason) feel teh need to change everything....

What I mean is, some things just NEED to stay the same, but no! We have to change them! And it pisses me off!

In Harvest Moon: Tree of "Tranquility", it was supposed to be Tree of "Peace", and Harvest Moon: "Exciting Animal March" is now "Animal Parade".

In the games, they changed Lina's name to Renee (a name I hate) and Kotomi to Candace. I mean, "WHY?!"

So yeah, I will agree with you on the fact that America changes things.... but not me! I prefer the other names!!!....
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere but where I should be! Where is this?.... I can't remember!!!! Maybe that's why I'm not there.... hm....