Okay, who?!

Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Okay, who?!

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

Okay, who was aggrivated about the fact that Bleach was canceled on Saturday, April 25th, 2009. for some stupid GI JOE movie? I know I was!

Please respond! :D
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere but where I should be! Where is this?.... I can't remember!!!! Maybe that's why I'm not there.... hm....
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Re: Okay, who?!

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Saturday? Bleach airs Tuesday
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Ren Avante
Baka Otaku

Post by Ren Avante »

I WAS AGGRIVATED!! STUPID G.I. JUST-A-GAY-MOVIE JOE! *fume fume*

And it does air on Saturdays.....well, the new episodes do, unless you are in a different country :o
The best part of BELIEVE is the LIE
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Yea I am in a different country and episode 218 airs tonight. Amerika is what on episode 114??
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

Yeah, but we're getting there... Lucky, but I can't really understand Japanese very well, plus I hate the Japanese voices, so...

YEAH, I KNO! FREAKIN' G.I. JOE, GAY AS HELLZ MOVIE.......**storms off**
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere but where I should be! Where is this?.... I can't remember!!!! Maybe that's why I'm not there.... hm....
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

It happens. They do ti with all their Animes so they can stretch out the episodes they have the licenses on already. So they can go out, buy some more, and dub them. Naruto for instance has been on hiatus and instead they show a block of "6teen". Its because CN, and Viz are at odds over how they're going to do Naruto Shippuden on CN or not. Naruto's Voice Actor already said she and the others are already dubbing it for Viz, so maybe we will see it in the fall or they'll release it on DvD.
I remembered my password.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Your TV networks are messed up. We get a brand new episode every week of both of them. there are some times where they skip 1 week but they usually make it up with a 2 episode special
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:Your TV networks are messed up. We get a brand new episode every week of both of them. there are some times where they skip 1 week but they usually make it up with a 2 episode special
It happens. Of course you'd get them consistently because you're in Japan.

Just like how a bunch of our movies don't come out in some nations for months.

But at least with Anime and Manga, people sub and translate them over the web so theres not much of a point anymore to wait for the english dub.
I remembered my password.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Mik3 wrote:
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:Your TV networks are messed up. We get a brand new episode every week of both of them. there are some times where they skip 1 week but they usually make it up with a 2 episode special
It happens. Of course you'd get them consistently because you're in Japan.

Just like how a bunch of our movies don't come out in some nations for months.

But at least with Anime and Manga, people sub and translate them over the web so theres not much of a point anymore to wait for the english dub.
I have to say I wish Amerikan movies came here more often, the ones we do get are like a week after you gets get them. Hollywood sure can make a good movie, their movies budgets and special effects are way better than ours.
Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

Yeah, I can tell! ~looks sarcastic~

But yeah, now they're starting to show 2 new Bleach episodes every weekend!!!!! Yay!!! :mrgreen: