10.) Yammy Riyalgo
No votes

Total votes: 11

Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Favorite Espada/Fraccion/Arrancar

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

Okay just do as the thing says, okay?

But I'll only have a poll for the Espada... :)
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere but where I should be! Where is this?.... I can't remember!!!! Maybe that's why I'm not there.... hm....
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Re: Favorite Espada/Fraccion/Arrancar

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Halibel pwns them all and Stark is number 2 in my opinion
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

THANKYOU!!!! I. LOVE. HALIBEL!!! Grimmjow is definetely my favorite, but Halibel comes in 2nd place every time!!! XD
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere but where I should be! Where is this?.... I can't remember!!!! Maybe that's why I'm not there.... hm....
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Ok I change my mind I hate Halibel now I say Yami is best.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:Ok I change my mind I hate Halibel now I say Yami is best.
why

Oh and I like Barragan, hes got a sick power.
I remembered my password.
Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

Yep. I was right. Aoi, you are a terrible person who is doing nothing and is out to get me! You hate me!!!

Oh, and I hate Yammy!!!! Hate Hate Hate Yammy!!!!!XO:mad2:
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Mik3 wrote:
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:Ok I change my mind I hate Halibel now I say Yami is best.
why

Oh and I like Barragan, hes got a sick power.
I was being sarcastic. Although the super huge espada 0 (not 10) Yamy is pretty badass (yes thats a spoiler but oh well)
Lexin Kotetsu wrote:Yep. I was right. Aoi, you are a terrible person who is doing nothing and is out to get me! You hate me!!!

Oh, and I hate Yammy!!!! Hate Hate Hate Yammy!!!!!XO:mad2:
you need to learn how to take a joke kid.....damn, you have no sense of humor at all.
Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

Oh... oops, once again! I didn;t realize you were being sarcastic, and I do appologize for speaking out! It was wrong of me!

But yeah, I do agree that Yammy (0) is pretty badass.... but is he the strongest?
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Lexin Kotetsu wrote:Oh... oops, once again! I didn;t realize you were being sarcastic, and I do appologize for speaking out! It was wrong of me!

But yeah, I do agree that Yammy (0) is pretty badass.... but is he the strongest?
Well it is implied that he is.....

In the espada ranks the lower the number the more powerful they are
8 was stronger than 9
7 was stronger than 8
6 was stronger than 7
5 was stronger than 6
4 was stronger than 5
3 was stronger than 4
2 was stronger than 3
1 was stronger than 2
so it's a natural assumption that 0 is stronger than 1
Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

Yeah, but is common speculation that, because Yammy is ranked the 10th, that just because he loses the "1" when he goes into release form, he's just.... I don't know, the 10th strongest, and he is submissive to all the other Espada....

Plus, Szayel used to hold a higher position, and Nnoitra used to be the Octava Espada, but now he is the Quinta Espada.... it sometimes confuses me....
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Lexin Kotetsu wrote:Yeah, but is common speculation that, because Yammy is ranked the 10th, that just because he loses the "1" when he goes into release form, he's just.... I don't know, the 10th strongest, and he is submissive to all the other Espada....

Plus, Szayel used to hold a higher position, and Nnoitra used to be the Octava Espada, but now he is the Quinta Espada.... it sometimes confuses me....
The Espada ranks do NOT go from 1-10, they are 0-9 (this was explained in the manga a couple weeks ago) Yami is special when he is not at his full strength he drops out of the espada ranks and become a number 10 but at his peak power he is the strongest of them all ranked number 0

Nnoitra became stronger and earned his number 5 and Szayel lost his position as an espada before he helped Nnoitra attack Nel (no one knows what rank he held before his expulsion). And the espada back then is not the same as now. That was the espada before Aizen took over, Aizen re-organized things and replaced many of the old espada with stronger arrancar.
Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

Yeah, I alredy know that! But even though Yammy might be #0, he still obeys the other Espada as if he is lower in rank, such as in the military!
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Yami only really listens to Ulquiorra, and that's because they are friends, not because Ulquiorra out ranks him. And the Espada bicker and argue amongst themselves alot no one seems to have any real authority to go with their rank. The rank only shows who is stronger.

Halibel told Barragan to basically F-Off and he's number 2 she's 3. There is no chain of command in the Espada the numbers are only there to show who's strongest.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

I honestly think the whole "Ooh Yami is #0 and is the strongest" is complete crap. I don't believe he's the strongest, even if his odd rank seems to indicate that. I dunno, maybe I'm just sick of him never dying XD
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

I agree with Karin completely!
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

well you'd both be wrong. they've already said Yami is the most powerful in the manga.