Bleach movie: Memories of Noboby

shinolover
Full Metal Otaku

Bleach movie: Memories of Noboby

Post by shinolover »

Ok so last saturday i watched memories of nobody again on adult swim and i got kinda upset about the whole battle scene and who all came to help. I can understand Rukia, Renji, Hitsugaya, Ikkaku, Yumichika, and Rangiku coming to help Ichigo because they were more than enough to defeat the like 5 or 6 bad guys there were but what was up with the other soul reapers who came. It made no sense to me especially kenpachi, soi fon,and that other soul reaper who's kinda older and wears the glasses. Like he showed up once and that's it. And then Byakuya showed up only to save rukia and then disappeared. Like i understand the movie doesn't go along with the show but can someone explained the purpose of so many soul reapers when rukia herself was like the soul society isn't sending any soul reapers to help with the situation.
proud member of the shinobi clan
Proud member of the Trigun clan
Member of the Tres and Abel Fanclub!!=^.^=
"I suck at life, But i'm SUPER cool!" ^_^
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Re: Bleach movie: Memories of Noboby

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

In my opinion they went because they owe Ichigo a debt and also respect him. and in Soi Fon's case she is very interested in how he will turn out in the future (so probably wanted to keep him alive for that purpose) Kenpachi would be pissed if Ichigo wasn't around anymore because who would he fight?
Yumichika and Ikkaku they go everywhere zaraki goes.

Also the movies aren't completely separate from the series. in the movies Aizen, Tousen, and Gin are gone because they are traitors from the series. so Toushiro probably went to keep Ichigo alive because they need him for the war against Aizen. and Matsumoto follows Toushiro
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
shinolover
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Bleach movie: Memories of Noboby

Post by shinolover »

yea i know that i just needed to vent out my frustration i did the same thing with The DiamondDust Rebellion movie too. I know the movies don't necessary go along with the tv episodes. I just thought it was kinda wierd.
proud member of the shinobi clan
Proud member of the Trigun clan
Member of the Tres and Abel Fanclub!!=^.^=
"I suck at life, But i'm SUPER cool!" ^_^