Current events!

SASSZAIN

Current events!

Post by SASSZAIN »

So, where are you all in the show? Still watching the dub? Watching subs? Lost since Dattebayo is no longer subbing? Reading the Manga?

I'm on episode 278, and $#!+ has hit the fan!
Well, what about you lot?

Remember spoilers keep in
Spoiler
Show
[/spoiler ] D:
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Hakuren
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Re: Current events!

Post by Hakuren »

Spoiler
Show
Yeah I'm now at the latest too, and sh#t has indeed hit the fan! But good thing the Vizards showed up, now Harribel and Barragan aren't really dead. And LOL @ Wonderweiss, creepy little guy singlehandedly took out Jushiro! :O
Btw, watching dubbed anime is an atrocity of the greatest kind!
"What kind of disgraceful behaviour is this... Kuchiki Rukia?"

袖白雪
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

^ not always. There are actualy quite a few good Dubs out there. Vandread, Eureka 7, Big-O, Giant Robo, Monster(i think that was a good dub..) and a few others i cant recall right now.

oh, and NANA. still need to finish that
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

I still watch it on tv and next week will be 280 and I also read the manga every week too and this weeks bleach manga will be 412.

There are quite a few english audio anime that are really good, like Hellsing Ultimate, Black Lagoon, NANA, Outlaw Star etc....it's just my personal opinion but most westerners only like the Japanese audio more because they don't understand it....
Last edited by Aoi Sakuraba on Jul 14, 2010 10:46am, edited 1 time in total.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

^your reason doesnt apply to me. My reasoning for hating dubs is that if they change the voice too much, they change the characterization. Case in point: Shino from Naruto. In the original, his voice makes him to be a mysterious guy. In the Dub, it makes him sound like a pervy freak.

Saw ep 279 yesterday night and D:
Spoiler
Show
I didnt realize the other vizards could only have their masks on for 3 minutes. Makes me wonder how long ichigo can have his on, especially with his new mask!

was Hisagi the person you where talking about that was going to join the fight? If so, I expected him XD
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

SASSZAIN wrote:^your reason doesnt apply to me. My reasoning for hating dubs is that if they change the voice too much, they change the characterization. Case in point: Shino from Naruto. In the original, his voice makes him to be a mysterious guy. In the Dub, it makes him sound like a pervy freak.

Saw ep 279 yesterday night and D:
Spoiler
Show
I didnt realize the other vizards could only have their masks on for 3 minutes. Makes me wonder how long ichigo can have his on, especially with his new mask!

was Hisagi the person you where talking about that was going to join the fight? If so, I expected him XD
the amount of time they can hold their masks is dependent on how much spirit energy they are using up. Mashiro is able to hold hers for alot longer than the others....as for ichigos time, that's null and void lol the latest manga made it a moot point lol
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
KawaiiGirl104
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by KawaiiGirl104 »

As far as I know, Bleach episode 168 will be premiering (don't know if it's spelt right....) dubbed on Adult Swim on August 28, 2010. The third movie dubbed should be premiering sometime in the fall. But that's all I know.
And what's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.
Whatever you say, I'm still taking your cake.
http://www.youtube.com/user/KawaiiGirl104/ Subscribe please!!!!
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

only 168? WOw am i glad i dont wait for the dub. WAAAY behind.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

lolz not to mention the atrocious voice acting in the english version lmao
KawaiiGirl104
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by KawaiiGirl104 »

I admit I've always loved the subbed voice actors better than the dubbed. But I also like some of the dubbed actors. Toushirou-kun's voice actor, Steve Staley (I think), makes him sound older than he looks. The only one I like it Orihime's because the high pitch really fits her. Rukia's is a bit too deep than I expected. Ichigo's.... I won't even start on that. Everybody elses' VA is okay but still not the best. Shusuke Amgai's VA is really bad I admit though.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Spoiler
Show
Aizen killed his subordinates. Talk about $#!+ hitting the fan D:
KawaiiGirl104
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by KawaiiGirl104 »

I know! I've never liked Aizen too much.... He was all nicey nice to poor Momo and then pretended to kill himself. (by influence of his Zanpakutou, if I can recall correctly) I've missed a few episodes (bad internet, Bleach off of hiatus) so I haven't watched episodes 45 to about 92. Kind of lame, I know, but I'll catch up. I skipped over the filler arc of the zanpakutou rebellion and that chick with the really light blond hair (like I said, skipped over it, don't know her name) and went straight back to Ichigo's fight with Grimmjow and onwards.
Does anybody know where I can read the manga online for free? My computer doesn't like Manga Fox too much and OneManga shut down.... I really want to pick up with the manga!
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Spoiler
Show
Aizen kills Gin after Gin reveals he was never really Aizens ally and was only using him to fulfill a childhood promise to rangiku then tries to kill Aizen
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

Spoiler
Show
Ichigo just returned looking pretty badass and actually did some damage to Aizen Butterfly
I remembered my password.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

supposed to use spoilers mikey. not everyone reads the manga like us
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

oops, sorry for being a dumbass lol
I remembered my password.