Love Hina

TheStoppingByPerson
Visitor

Love Hina

Post by TheStoppingByPerson »

This show is so...amazing hehe :D i also love the book \\..LOVE HINA..// god i love it ahh!
Kirazu
Visitor

Post by Kirazu »

Where do you get anime books?
Sakura Saku
Visitor

Post by Sakura Saku »

Kirazu wrote:Where do you get anime books?

Bookstores..like borders or media play ETC
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

You can also buy manga from video stores that do a lot of anime sales. My local suncoast has a large anime selection, so they stuck a manga rack next to it. fye might do that also.
Kirazu
Visitor

Post by Kirazu »

I live in like a 'non anime' zone.
I have to move.
GHOST IN THE SHELL
Visitor

Post by GHOST IN THE SHELL »

IF U LIKE LOVE HINA THEN U WILLL LUVVVVV AOI AOR AOSHI
IT IS A MUST SEE BETTER THAN LOVE HINA :) :D :mrgreen:
Dawn_of_Twilight
Visitor

Post by Dawn_of_Twilight »

A suncoast close to you might have it. Even in the corners of Sam Goody, I've also seen tons of anime at local Best Buys.
Sakura Saku
Visitor

Post by Sakura Saku »

i never knew best buy sell anime books because yeah the best buy i live near just sell the dvd's
Mutsumi-chan
Visitor

Post by Mutsumi-chan »

Personally, I go to Waldenbooks. They have a very good selection. I'm really glad I can go there, I'd go nuts without my anime& manga. :mrgreen:
Sakura Saku
Visitor

Post by Sakura Saku »

never heard of that place "waldenbooks" oh yeah and has anyone read "negiema" haha i dont know how to spell it but it was created by the love hina creator
Mutsumi-chan
Visitor

Post by Mutsumi-chan »

I think Waldenbooks is just not as recognized as other places like Suncoast and FYE, but I love it, that's the only place I can find good manga where I live. And I've heard of Negi Ma (or however you spell it)but I haven't read it.
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

Oh yes. Mahou Sensei Negima! (Magical Teacher Negima!), another romance comedy from Ken Akamatsu. It's become a pretty popular manga, and there's even an anime pilot for it. No word yet on whether or not it'll become a full anime, but it might.
Sakura Saku
Visitor

Post by Sakura Saku »

how many manga volumes are there for negima ive only seen 1 and 2 so far
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

There are 5 volumes. 2 have been translated into English and published, with a third due in November.

I also need to amend my earlier post. I mentioned the possibility of a TV series for Mahou Sensei Negima! Mark that as confirmed, starting in the beginning of next year.

A boy genius wizard teaching a class of pretty girls. Get ready for a whole new barrel of romantic hijinks.
Sakura Saku
Visitor

Post by Sakura Saku »

WhoWantsToKnow wrote:There are 5 volumes. 2 have been translated into English and published, with a third due in November.

I also need to amend my earlier post. I mentioned the possibility of a TV series for Mahou Sensei Negima! Mark that as confirmed, starting in the beginning of next year.

A boy genius wizard teaching a class of pretty girls. Get ready for a whole new barrel of romantic hijinks.

thats great! i cant wait to watch it i finally read one of there books today!
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Sealab_2021 and WhoWantsToKnow there is 14 books for love hina that u can get at the libary in english :| .and negima has 5 in english!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!