Who are you in Love Hina?

Pocky-Chick
Visitor

re: Who are you in Love Hina?

Post by Pocky-Chick »

(Oh dear! Are you even sure you answered the questions correctly?) Underneath your confused exterior, you hold fast to your certainties and seek to find the truth about the things you don't know. While you may not be brimming with confidence and energy, you are content with who you are and accepting of both your faults and the faults of others. But while those around you love you deep down, they may find your nonchalance somewhat infuriating. Try to put a bit more thought into what you are doing, and be more aware of your surroundings.

...Ok I'm happy with what I got...
Nick the hero
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Nick the hero »

i got kaolla suu , i always knew i was just like her.... WHEEEE!!! .... sorry i had to do that
I love Shadow Mistress.
This pic was drawn by Edzile35!! LOOK AT IT!! http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/ ... ckfang.jpg
Its the Fang man!
Pm Edzile35 for one!!
quamp
Visitor

Re: re: Who are you in Love Hina?

Post by quamp »

Baka-Tenshi wrote:Okay, first of all he is not a pervert! :evil:

Keitaro's just clumsy, and his bad luck gets him in those kind of situations! It's not his fault, Keitaro is a good hearted kind guy! Not a lurid filthy pervert! :evil:
Oh really? Is that why he got several nosebleeds? He is a pervert varient known as the shy pervert. He doesn't overtly hit on women, but when they like him, he turns into a drooling zombie.
Pyong
Visitor

Post by Pyong »

what the hell??
Otohime Mutsumi o_O im not even a little like her! im more like, Konno Mitsune :b
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku

Post by Spetsnaz »

How about that? I got Konno Mitsune :o . Well I guess I have her attitude. I enjoyed the quiz, although it's ment for girls ( NO? Really?! :-k )
Pocky-Chick
Visitor

Re: re: Who are you in Love Hina?

Post by Pocky-Chick »

quamp wrote:
Baka-Tenshi wrote:Okay, first of all he is not a pervert! :evil:

Keitaro's just clumsy, and his bad luck gets him in those kind of situations! It's not his fault, Keitaro is a good hearted kind guy! Not a lurid filthy pervert! :evil:
Oh really? Is that why he got several nosebleeds? He is a pervert varient known as the shy pervert. He doesn't overtly hit on women, but when they like him, he turns into a drooling zombie.
Well think about Naruto ... the guys had oober nosebleeds cause of Naruto... hmm... it's just an anime guy thing... <_< I mean come on the poor guy(Keitaro) gets messed up in the wrong place at the wrong time... is all... Keitaro is not a pervert...
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku

Post by Spetsnaz »

Yeah I agree with Drifting Flame, and Keitaro simply has bad luck when it comes to girls, A LOT! Well in my opinion another reason why he gets beaten up all the time is the fact that the girls don't give him time to explain and when he does they don't believe him. Well to me that's the reason why i find Keitaro funny :D
Meushi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Meushi »

Yay i got Kaolla
A woman trapped in a girl's body (or a girl trapped in a woman's mind?), you are bursting with inspiration, dreams and abilities! You hold the simple belief that nothing can stand in your way, giving you the courage to move forward and pursue your desires. However, because your view of the world is so simple, you often overlook life's necessary little details. Don't get too swept away by your dreams that you forget to look at what's right in front of you.
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Bambi »

I got Kitsune!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Apo , Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
koga puppet
Visitor

Post by koga puppet »

lo i got shinoubi
Lucia Skyfire
Ex-Moderator

Post by Lucia Skyfire »

I am Kaolla. How very me.
(Gotta love that Tank battalion in ep 1)
I need to watch things die, from a distance.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.
EGGz4life
Visitor

Post by EGGz4life »

I'm shinobu

friends say i can be like her :heh:
Yamasachihiko
Master Otaku

Re: Who are you in Love Hina?

Post by Yamasachihiko »

"sweet, gentle and lovable! You have a loving heart, a great respect for all creatures (human, great and small), and the ability to see the thing that makes each individual special."

Now that sounds more like part of a description for describing Mutsumi. :mrgreen:

On the point of if Keitaro is or is not a pervert...he's not a pervert.
oddly that kind of nose bleed is possible irl.