MOTOKO!!! Love Hina outrage

Visitor

MOTOKO!!! Love Hina outrage

Post by Guest »

Okay, does anyone else think that Naru sucked and that the guy from Love Hina should have picked Motoko? Or ANYONE else?
Sakura Saku
Visitor

Post by Sakura Saku »

no, i think naru belongs with keitaro..only if she would stop being so agressive towards keitaro then everything would be okay..oh i also think keitaro also bleongs with mutsumi *Sigh*
LoveHinaMaster
Visitor

Re: MOTOKO!!! Love Hina outrage

Post by LoveHinaMaster »

Anonymous wrote:Okay, does anyone else think that Naru sucked and that the guy from Love Hina should have picked Motoko? Or ANYONE else?

That would have been nice if Keitaro picked Motoko but first I don't think Motoko really likes Keitaro. Plus if Keitaro ever made Motoko sad well lets say it would be a short seris ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol:
Miroku_13
Visitor

re: MOTOKO!!! Love Hina outrage

Post by Miroku_13 »

:lol:
Baka-Tenshi
Ex-Moderator

re: MOTOKO!!! Love Hina outrage

Post by Baka-Tenshi »

:evil: Shut it. I hate when people bad mouth any of the LH characters.

Now, back on topic, I wish Keitaro ended up with Mutsumi, they were nearly clones of each other, they acted so alike. But, it was ment for Naru to be with Keitaro because:
Spoiler
Show
Naru was the promise girl!
Now, about Motoko, if any of you read the manga:
Spoiler
Show
Motoko has had feelings for Keitaro for a very long time, but her warrior's pride, and her hatred for men spawned from when Tsuroku got married and gave up her role of succesor to the Shinmei school to Motoko, it blocked her from telling Keitaro how she really felt. She finally can't hold it anymore, and confesses in Vol.13 of the manga. Fortunatly, she ends up a better person in the end, with her warrior pride no longer keeping her from happiness.In the end, she's able to move on, and get over Keitaro.
Also, Keitaro is invulnarable, nearly immortal actually, he'd survive! :mrgreen:
Yes, I'm back. For real this time. I swear it to the high heavens.
Yamasachihiko
Master Otaku

Post by Yamasachihiko »

Mutsumi had strong vice like grip even when she first appeared and is seemingly able to recover very quickly from injury,just like Keitaro. She was anemic but she gets over it.

anemic yes, but frail no.
Bynndt
Baka Otaku

Post by Bynndt »

Thanks for the interesting information )
I richly accepted decree to receive dissertation writing help in-depth for representing of my intriguing thesis.