how many of us are left

TintaSerpentGoddess
Uber Otaku

Re: how many of us are left

Post by TintaSerpentGoddess »

No, make it 'Ren Haters' j/k j/k I'm just a little pissed at him still. Lol. Anyways, make it 'Shamanic Dreams' I always liked that name. It's my old guilds name. Too bad that guild died. :cry:
President of Haku Luvrs Club
President of ~*Otonin of the Night*~
*Joined Orochimaru*
President of Clay Birds
Fangoram the Shaman king
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Fangoram the Shaman king »

HHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMM maybe
I JUST WILL NOT STAY DEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
XXserenaXX_07
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by XXserenaXX_07 »

I still Love Shaman King!!!! ^-^
when you break up with a boy, a good friend would say "owww u deserve better"
A best friend would be prank calling him saying, "You will die in 7 days!!"

XD
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

Mrs_Inuzuka wrote: Anyways, make it 'Shamanic Dreams' I always liked that name. It's my old guilds name. Too bad that guild died. :cry:
That's sad.
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
TintaSerpentGoddess
Uber Otaku

Pyro Singer wrote:
Mrs_Inuzuka wrote: Anyways, make it 'Shamanic Dreams' I always liked that name. It's my old guilds name. Too bad that guild died. :cry:
That's sad.
Yeah. :cry: That's why I'm hoping you'll pick that name so that it'll feel like I'm in my old guild again with all of my new friends.
*Joined Orochimaru*
President of Clay Birds
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

Mrs_Inuzuka wrote:
Pyro Singer wrote:
That's sad.
Yeah. :cry: That's why I'm hoping you'll pick that name so that it'll feel like I'm in my old guild again with all of my new friends.
*sniffle sniffle* Then we need that name!
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

Aw, pick the name that Mrs_Inuzuka suggested, Fang!
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Shaman Reviver
Newbie Otaku

Post by Shaman Reviver »

Hello my names Shaman Reviver and I'm new here. I think both my name and signature explain what I'm trying to do. I believe that if everybody sends letters and e-mails to Shonen Jump, Shaman King will become important again, and can end with it's true ending that was never shown. I believe that 100,000 people should convince Shonen Jump since that's double the number it took to get volume 32, and yes, I know that's a lot.
I Want to Bring Shaman King out of the Grave! Who's With Me?!
Send Letters to Shonen Jump Now!
Morphea
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Morphea »

i WILL BE A FAN UNTIL THE DAY I DIE.
MAYBE EVEN AFTER THAT.
YEAH, AFTER THAT TOO.
I like Shaman King.
Morphea
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Morphea »

Shaman Reviver wrote:Hello my names Shaman Reviver and I'm new here. I think both my name and signature explain what I'm trying to do. I believe that if everybody sends letters and e-mails to Shonen Jump, Shaman King will become important again, and can end with it's true ending that was never shown. I believe that 100,000 people should convince Shonen Jump since that's double the number it took to get volume 32, and yes, I know that's a lot.
I'm all for that, but did the shaman king manga ever get finished? if it didn't then doom. doom on us all.
I like Shaman King.
Shaman Reviver
Newbie Otaku

Post by Shaman Reviver »

morphea wrote:
Shaman Reviver wrote:Hello my names Shaman Reviver and I'm new here. I think both my name and signature explain what I'm trying to do. I believe that if everybody sends letters and e-mails to Shonen Jump, Shaman King will become important again, and can end with it's true ending that was never shown. I believe that 100,000 people should convince Shonen Jump since that's double the number it took to get volume 32, and yes, I know that's a lot.
I'm all for that, but did the shaman king manga ever get finished? if it didn't then doom. doom on us all.
It was given an ending where Yoh goes to sleep and dream about saving Hao, without there being a true outcome. That's why I'm doing this, so that the true ending can be seen before it ends in other countries. Look just got to wikipedia and you'll see it all.
Morphea
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Morphea »

Shaman Reviver wrote:
morphea wrote:
It was given an ending where Yoh goes to sleep and dream about saving Hao, without there being a true outcome. That's why I'm doing this, so that the true ending can be seen before it ends in other countries. Look just got to wikipedia and you'll see it all.
Are you kidding that's it?? awww...that's so sad. Do you know if Lyserg dies, tho? in the manga, I mean? (I've heard mixed opinions on this...)Sorry if this is off topic...
I like Shaman King.
Shaman Reviver
Newbie Otaku

Post by Shaman Reviver »

Look I'm just trying to spread the word, and no Lyserg does not die because he is one of the people being searched for in Funbari no Uta.
TintaSerpentGoddess
Uber Otaku

Dude, if mangas never ended, we'd never get new ones. Shonen Jump didn't have to put it in there in the first place you know. The manga volumes are still on sale in book stores. It didn't end, it is just not featured in Shonen Jump anymore so just chillaxe, all right?
*Joined Orochimaru*
President of Clay Birds
Shaman Reviver
Newbie Otaku

Post by Shaman Reviver »

Mrs_Inuzuka wrote:Dude, if mangas never ended, we'd never get new ones. Shonen Jump didn't have to put it in there in the first place you know. The manga volumes are still on sale in book stores. It didn't end, it is just not featured in Shonen Jump anymore so just chillaxe, all right?
What are you talking about? The series is over with an incomplete ending. So now I'm trying to save it so that can truly end and rest in peace. With every page I turn I can hear the words "save us hurry!"
TintaSerpentGoddess
Uber Otaku

...you need a better hobby...-_-
*Joined Orochimaru*
President of Clay Birds