Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: Kai VS Brooklyn

Post by Seita Firemaster »

Awesome episodes Go Broklyn!!!!!!!!
AnotherFan
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnotherFan »

Those episodes surprised me. Then I wished the first season had graphics like that. Dx.
Whewt for Zeus and Dranzer. Even though Zeus scared me with all the, "whoo...black aura and shiny green eyes." thing.
If we live our life in fear, I'll wait a thousand years just to see you smile again.
bex402
Visitor

Post by bex402 »

Kai rocks, no doubt about that
Dawn
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Dawn »

I loved the episodes with the twoo, did any of you also have the strange feeling that we can't consider Kai and Brooklyn as normal human after they fight...
“In my live,I already lost two people who I loved weary much and I don’t want to lose a third one.”-by Kurama

"Light and Drakness are twoo sides of life, bound by destiny...Light bears Darkness and Darkness bears Light..."-by me
AnotherFan
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnotherFan »

I don't consider Brooklyn "normal" like an everyday person. He reminds me of a calm, collective monk when he's not training, but when he's fighting, he's like a god... of BEGA.

I guess Kai can be a god too, because he battled fairly good against Brooklyn, and Takao.
If we live our life in fear, I'll wait a thousand years just to see you smile again.
Dawn
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Dawn »

I know what you mean in they fight it was interesting to see Brooklyns chalm nature and apairens change and the wings were great and I think Kai shocked some person as everione could see his power and it crashed one of the statues
“In my live,I already lost two people who I loved weary much and I don’t want to lose a third one.”-by Kurama

"Light and Drakness are twoo sides of life, bound by destiny...Light bears Darkness and Darkness bears Light..."-by me
AnotherFan
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnotherFan »

I think... in those episodes, if I can remember. I seriously found it weird when Kai would put his scarf over his nose.

He looked like he could be a ninja.
Dawn
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Dawn »

Yes I also had this feeling and didn't understand why he did that

AnotherFan
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnotherFan »

Who knows.
That'd be the first question I'd ask him. And if he was a ninja. A Russian Ninja.
Dawn
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Dawn »

Yes, from his and his granpas firs and last names you can think that they are russian

AnotherFan
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnotherFan »

Yeah..

Hiwatari sounds kind of Russian, but Voltaire does too. And so does Boris, and Yuriy!
Dawn
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Dawn »

Yes and the names of Ian and Brian to

AnotherFan
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnotherFan »

Heehee. Ian... You've got to love him.
Even though he's short, he's muy adorable.
Dawn
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Dawn »

Yes, he looks so cute, expeccially in the scene after Brian lost and went up to the others

AnotherFan
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnotherFan »

I should buy the DVD with him on the cover. Because I'd obsess over it. And squeeze it.

Probably until it broke. :heh: