80% sure there is a 4th season!

Bey Brad
Visitor

Re: 80% sure there is a 4th season!

Post by Bey Brad »

The new series is called METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE. The new tops and manga come out this summer. The new anime starts airing in Japan January 2009. It will be an all-new series without connections to the previous series'. Check this out for more information:

http://beywiki.com/index.php?title=Metal_Fight_Beyblade
Jessy
Newbie Otaku

Post by Jessy »

I'm dying to watch it

It must be so cool ^ ^
Watashi wa Jessica desu...

I can be that Great!!
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Elf Princess Warrior »

You said that it will be an anll new series, unrelated to the pevious series, does this mean it will be a new cast, or is the old cast returning, just with an all new story?
Vagrant_AI_Twilight
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Vagrant_AI_Twilight »

I really shouldn't be reading this post, because then I'll get my hopes up. And I'm afraid that as soon as I do, they'll be shattered again. I loved this show, more than anything. The characters were like family to me.... I loved them. One in particular.... I never missed an episode, not one. And I have the best memory of anyone as to what happened in all three seasons. I cried so much when I heard that they weren't going to make another series after season 3.... and every time I heard a rumor that they were making a new season, my heart lept into my throat. Then it came back down in pieces when I found out the rumors weren't true. Now, whenever I hear the familiar theme song or see one of the characters.... I break down crying. I want them to make another season. I feel like a part of me died with Beyblade, and now there's a big, raw hole in my heart where it used to be..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Elf Princess Warrior »

I'm really sorry to hear that. I really love Beyblade too, but the fact that there was not another series after season 3 is no reason to cry about. And just cause you see one of the characters or hear the theme songs is no reason to break down and cry either. There are other anime that can occupy your time. I am not trying to be offensive at all if it sounds like I am. If you need recommendations for anime, just pm me.
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

wow whatss going on here about the beyblade the 4th season thats a lot of season
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Serikawa Alek
Baka Otaku

Post by Serikawa Alek »

there IS a 4th season, but none of the old characters are going to be in it sadly =/
The new one looks horrible..and i highly doubt it'll be as popular. If you wanna know more just look up Beyblade metal series =) but lol..it has a dog that beyblades..how off is that for beyblade? xD
cruizea5
Baka Otaku

Post by cruizea5 »

I could imagine a beyblade filler where they like, have to save the world before bedtime or somethig.