Desesperated Beyblader

Zeo Zagart
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Desesperated Beyblader

Post by Zeo Zagart »

I needed some one to say that, but I diden't fid anyone that could listen me.
my world is crumbling. Day 9, I've lost my bit-beast Cerberus. I had is almost 3 years. In that day I was devasteited.Then,I've brought a new beyblade,Wolborg 3.I haven't won any of the 6 matches that I've fought whith it.Now,today, my she-dog runned away from home.I don't knew if it can get any worst(Well, I'v forgoth the bulys at my schcol.There aren't any things more mean and hatefull that them at my schcool)
All of you Beybladers that have awfull days please writte in this Subject.
Every tear in Darkness…
Every candle lighten by hope...
It had all done for nothing. - By me -
Zeo Zagart's forums: http://www.freewebs.com/zeosfanclub
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku

Re: Desesperated Beyblader

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

That is so sad you lost cerberus. I also have a wolborg blade, and a dranzer blade I don't remember the numbers *sweratdrop* I have no one to battle but myself and lets say that is hard lol. I too had to deal with bullies at school and they make it hard to learn. I hope you have better luck soon and better days.
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
mage master
Visitor

Post by mage master »

i know how you feal several of my beyblades have broke in the past and its horrible

and no one in my area is uses them so i also have to battle myself and ist not fun at all ](*,)
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

i use to have a beyblade but my brothers took it without permission while i was at school, i never seen it ever since. :(
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
zeeflover
Master Otaku

Post by zeeflover »

I used to have a very powerful Beyblade. (My dad fixed it for me, he attached some really cool parts in it.) But when I stopped playing it, I somehow forgot about it for awhile. Then mom gave it away without asking for my permission...It's kind of sad.