Would you be a beyblader?

Himitsu
Uber Otaku

Would you be a beyblader?

Post by Himitsu »

Would you be a real life beyblader with a beyblade and possibly even a BIT-Beast. Ya know that's that big, spirits-kind-of thing that comes out of the beyblade when it is in battle.

I'm being sarcastic, I know. But sometimes I have this feeling that ppl here would only want to be in the Beyblade world to date hot bladers (.. aiming at..... Kai). Personaly that isn't my biggest reason to be in beyblade although Kai Hiwatari is my crush. I would be in beyblade cuz I want to have fun and loads of adventures :mrgreen:
Sabaku no Gaara ga daisuki desu!!! <3333333333333333333

Cosmic_Starmie is my LITTLE DELICIOUS and we dance together! C'mon everybody dance with us! Let's do the monkey!!
Laila
Master Otaku

Re: Would you be a beyblader?

Post by Laila »

I don't think you're being sarcastic. Anyways, I want to have fun and adventures too, not to date Kai or Tyson or blah blah blah. I wish I was born in the world of beyblade. =(
Are you bored? Then click.
Deaths Doorway is waiting for you.
Yuriy
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Yuriy »

i would love to be in the beyblade world. it's alot better than living in the real world. it'd be so fun to do all these impossible things...
"The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth."::Ayumu "Little" Narumi, Spiral
CuRRan
Baka Otaku

Post by CuRRan »

If I was in the beyblade world, I prolly wouldn't blade. Why? Because I just wouldn't. If I did, I wouldn't be in any tournaments because I'd be so goooooood and I wouldn't want to make in one feel bad. [/sarcastic]
KYRIE ELEISON!
Laila
Master Otaku

Post by Laila »

CuRRan wrote:If I was in the beyblade world, I prolly wouldn't blade. Why? Because I just wouldn't. If I did, I wouldn't be in any tournaments because I'd be so goooooood and I wouldn't want to make in one feel bad. [/sarcastic]
You'll win the tournament of boasting, I'll bet anything.
CuRRan
Baka Otaku

Post by CuRRan »

Um, yes, well, that was supposed to be a joke. *cough* I refuse to be brought down and will take it as a compliment...
KYRIE ELEISON!
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

Yeah I would be. It would kind of cool.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Laila
Master Otaku

Post by Laila »

CuRRan wrote:Um, yes, well, that was supposed to be a joke. *cough* I refuse to be brought down and will take it as a compliment...
lol, I'll take it as a joke ;-) Sorry about what I posted before, I get carried away sometimes. *tapes mouth* :-#
Kivea
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Kivea »

I don't think I'd blade, I prefer to watch sports than play them, but if I did I wouldn't enter touraments probably
http://www.ripplepool.co.nr

oh, the wonderful Yaoi-ness -loves-
Himitsu
Uber Otaku

Post by Himitsu »

What kind of bit-beats would you have?

Cosmic_Starmie is my LITTLE DELICIOUS and we dance together! C'mon everybody dance with us! Let's do the monkey!!
Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Absolute Otaku

Post by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^ »

Well, you know I wouldnt be in the beyblading world to blade Kai coz I'm already not among the girls who are crazy about Kai and Tyson ...I already have my boyfriend ^-^ And yeah, why I would like to be in the beyblade world is because I want to blade, simple ^-^ Other than this, I'm a teamworking kind of girl, so I would love to make a team consisting of my friends who want to beyblade and help everyone out who wants my help and teach small kids who are passionate about blading ^-^
Himitsu
Uber Otaku

Post by Himitsu »

Avantika wrote:Well, you know I wouldnt be in the beyblading world to blade Kai coz I'm already not among the girls who are crazy about Kai and Tyson ...I already have my boyfriend ^-^ And yeah, why I would like to be in the beyblade world is because I want to blade, simple ^-^ Other than this, I'm a teamworking kind of girl, so I would love to make a team consisting of my friends who want to beyblade and help everyone out who wants my help and teach small kids who are passionate about blading ^-^
Right on! \:D/

Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Absolute Otaku

Post by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^ »

I'm a really good kid..*gives a sef-satisfying smile* ^-^ ^o^ ^-^
Himitsu
Uber Otaku

Post by Himitsu »

Don't sweat it. *I Do that all the time* :mrgreen:

jmf
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by jmf »

i would want to live in the beyblade world and maybe have a bit beast like dranzer.
lilly's humble messanger
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

Maybe i would...
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!