25%
Beyblade 2000
58%

Total votes: 12

Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Best Beyblade season?

Post by Elf Princess Warrior »

You're right. Back in the mid to late 90s and early 2000s, they made more seasons of anime if it was great (of course, it also depended on how long the manga ran). And in Beyblade's case, it ran for 14 volumes, and we got 154 episodes from that. Just look at other manga that had 14 or less. Some of them ended up with as many episodes as there were volumes. Like Descendants of Darkness. Love the manga and anime, but apparently it did not make a big impact like Beyblade and others, becuase there were only 13 episodes, based on the first 8 volumes. The last three volumes, were rather cruddy, and they never made it past vol.11, nor did they make episodes based on them. There's also several other examples, but I'm getting off topic.
Anyway, it really is a shame that they skipped season 2 on DVD and canceled season 3 in the middle. If they weren't going to put both seasons on DVD, they should have at least finished season 3.
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

You're right, it's just a waste that they even started but didn't finish it. It's bad enough that they didn't put season 2 on DVD.
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Absolute Otaku

Post by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^ »

yulZ wrote::lol: may be this time his height grew na so :lol: koi asar nahi huwa us motay ko :lol: n mann his grandpa he is so danger :heh: i ean everytime when tyson is bg talking in his home he is like "hey kids" n direct entering with a long stick doing karate :heh: :heh: but he is indeed gud..did u remember one time hid grandpa was going wid them in their battle n the he was wearing hat, short n t-shirst which has some beach pictures n trees pic in it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: n he was like "go my grandson" :heh: n the ladies were also attracted by him n his skills :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :lol:
Grandpa Granger to khoob nikle... 8) Unko apni umar ka lehaaz karna chahiye....old ho rahe hai...kuch toh mellow down hona chahiye nahi toh ek din agar kamar toot gayi toh unhe moov bhi nahi milega...:heh: (They are in Japan, keep in mind ^^ *winks )

You see, I still remember than sight when Grandpa Granger came with his Hawaiin outfit...Why he wore it is still a mystery to me but it added fun so I'm like, all happy with it ^_^
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

LOLZ
See my Drawings ^_^
Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Absolute Otaku

He really looked extremely funny...I mean, with those long and skinny legs and short knickers....:lol:
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
See my Drawings ^_^
Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Absolute Otaku