25%
Beyblade 2000
58%

Total votes: 12

Himitsu
Uber Otaku

Re: Best Beyblade season?

Post by Himitsu »

Yeah every time I see Zeo he makes longer for a bubblegum. People should make anime commercials for bubblegums.. I think they would earn tons of money, isn't that right Becky? :heh: :mrgreen:
Sabaku no Gaara ga daisuki desu!!! <3333333333333333333

Cosmic_Starmie is my LITTLE DELICIOUS and we dance together! C'mon everybody dance with us! Let's do the monkey!!
SasukeL2
Baka Otaku

Post by SasukeL2 »

i like the first season.. the 2nd & 3rd are rip offs
yulZ
Uber Otaku

Post by yulZ »

yup 1st seaon is gr8 \:D/ but to be true the bladers look more hot n cool in 2nd n 3rd :heh: :mrgreen:
BB roks ^^
Frens r the one who steps in when the rest of the world steps out *hugs*
Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Absolute Otaku

Post by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^ »

Ya !! I agree with that..There was a big change in Tyson's appearance..actually if you look, they look more chubby in the first season ^_^ and they look small from size in the 2nd one..though their eyes and all are very beautiful and in my opinion, they look the best in the 3rd series..^^
yulZ
Uber Otaku

Post by yulZ »

yea in 2nd season they looked small in compare wid 1st season :?
kai,max n rei looked more cute then the first one n tyson he looked gud by loosing his weight :heh:
BB roks ^^
Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Absolute Otaku

I agree agree ^^ Tyson ki yovan ( teenage ) ki zongdagi aa rahi thi toh weight toh loose karna hi tha :lol:
yulZ
Uber Otaku

Post by yulZ »

hann yarr lagta hai teenage hokar kuch personality bhi improve hora hai hai :lol: n on top of it his granspa's karate :lol: wow but he eats alot now also but is not like fat as he used to be :|
BB roks ^^
Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Absolute Otaku

Teenage mein kuch improvemeny aati hai na..look at me *blushes* hehe ^^ His grandpa is more ift than him..my god, look at his karate skills..I am a big fan of grandpa granger ^^
I agree you, seriously, Tyson ka body system to bada achcha hai, I mean, he eats so much still his weight isnt growing in the 3rd series..wow, tyson koi pills khata hai lagta hai :? :lol:
yulZ
Uber Otaku

Post by yulZ »

:lol: may be this time his height grew na so :lol: koi asar nahi huwa us motay ko :lol: n mann his grandpa he is so danger :heh: i ean everytime when tyson is bg talking in his home he is like "hey kids" n direct entering with a long stick doing karate :heh: :heh: but he is indeed gud..did u remember one time hid grandpa was going wid them in their battle n the he was wearing hat, short n t-shirst which has some beach pictures n trees pic in it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: n he was like "go my grandson" :heh: n the ladies were also attracted by him n his skills :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :lol:
BB roks ^^
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

jmf wrote:i prefer the first season over both of em they just changed the character designs too much i mean why change a good thing?
Maybe they did that to show age changes though v-force it kinda gone wrong...
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
brightparis
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by brightparis »

I find season 2 is the best.Though, i like also season 1 and 3 but top of the list is season 2.
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

Why do you like season 2 the best?
See my Drawings ^_^
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Elf Princess Warrior »

I have seen all of season 1, half of season 2, and only one episode of season 3. I have also read the manga. I like all three season, and I have explanations as too why each one is different.
Each season had a fifferent director and character designer. In the manga, they all actually looked the same throughout. However, charactter designers often will change or alter the appearrance of anime characters in new seasons, especially if its what the director wants.
I have to agree that all seasons have their benefits.
Sice I have seen all of season 1, I have to say it was the best, but just cause I have seen all of it. To be honest, I would like to see season 2 again, and this time see all of it. I know, the character design was poor, but there maybe some things that happened in season 2, that you may need to know for seasonm 3. Truth be told though, season 2, might have actually been a filler, because in the manga, Dr. K, King, Queen, Gideon, and Wyatt were not in the manga. Dr. Zagart and Zeo was however, as well as the Psychics, and the Saint Shields. Season 2 probably would've been shorter, but my guess is that Beyblade did quite well in Japan, and there was possibly a demand for more episodes, so they made them. I cannot wait to see season 3, but again, I wanna see season 2, just to make sure I didn't miss anything.
But its nice to see that there are people who love Beyblade.
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

yes it is. It's nice to see that even beyblade is outcasted nowadays there's still people who still likes it.
See my Drawings ^_^
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Elf Princess Warrior »

Thats a relief for me. I may be spending too much time on Anime News Network. Long story short, I was trying to find the article that said that Beyblade was available for download, and through my searches, some of the reviewers like Right Turn Only and Answerman criticized Beyblade. (They criticize other anime too). For a minute, I felt like I was the only one who liked Beyblade, and like many other good anime I have seen, I thought Beyblade was also one of the best. And I am pretty sure it did very well in Japan. Heck, Beyblade was 154 episodes long. Thats just as long as Bleach! Another great anime.
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

Yeah, and the fact that they made 3 seasons is a sure proof that it's a great anime.

Just look at the anime nowadays. People just make sequal seasons to anime that bacame really popular like Naruto.
See my Drawings ^_^