our rp/ramdom talk thread

divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

our rp/ramdom talk thread

Post by divinephoenix »

Well, here it is!!!

*random talk should be in a parenthesis like any other rps.

*character sheet are needed

Character Sheet
Name:
Nickname:
Description:
Appearance:
Bio:
Misc:

P.S
to any mods out there please don't lock this one, at least just please move it to the RP section if needed. Thank you :mrgreen:
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
*Sakura*
Uber Otaku

Re: our rp/ramdom talk thread

Post by *Sakura* »

name:Hikari
nickname:Kari
description:nice,honest,kinds,a little shy

Bio:she lives in Tokyo city,she's 15 a very good beyblader and a good student.
Misc:/
Appearance:http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/l ... silver.jpg
Last edited by *Sakura* on Sep 13, 2007 5:13am, edited 1 time in total.
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

Character Sheet
Name: Jeanne
Nickname: Jenny, Jem
Description: friendly, nice and a daredevil
Appearance: long black hair, brown eyes, slightly fair complexion.
Bio: used to be a member of the Blade Sharks.
Misc: A light blue bey with a blue phoenix. has great speed and attack and a bit above average defense.
Last edited by divinephoenix on Sep 11, 2007 5:47am, edited 1 time in total.
See my Drawings ^_^
Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Absolute Otaku

Post by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^ »

Name: Ronak ( that was actually my first name ^_^ ) Ronak means 'light' in hindi

Nickname: Ron, Ronnie, Ronniekinns, Dai-kun ^^

Description: Max types..a fun loving kid who likes to make everyone happy..cracks lots of jokes, likes to goof around and is loony. But she knows how to be serious at the right time...she is very understanding and can listen to her friends problems for hours...She isnt very girlish nor very boyish..before a girl, she is more of a person ( i hope you understood what I mean isnt it ?
Inside this cheerful girl lives a girl who has been used, is heartbroken and a bit timid. ^-^ ) She is cynic about love and guys, yet never show any guy that she hates them all from inside..she is always nice to everyone and loves friend, never ever forgets them...She has always been more of a thinker..she likes to think a lot when alone, though one cannot tell that she is that serious..well, some can who ACTUALLY KNOW her..

Appearance: Tall, wheatish complexion, wavy dark brown short hair.
Small eyes, dimples in cheeks ^-^ , chubby figure :oops:
Isnt too stylish when it comes to clothing :oops:
Has a bit shabby appearance yet funky appearance :oops:

Bio: She was 6 years old when she saw other youngsters beyblading..but at that time she never gets a beyblade of her own..She is usually interested and likes seeing others beblading,,,but she was afraid to take the first step..Its her longtime childhood friend Maxi Mizuhaara ( :mrgreen: ) who encourages her to beyblade, teaches her the basics and makes her promise him that she will make it to the tournament one day. Now max is himself a big beyblader ( :mrgreen: ) She cherishes and respects Max and idolizes him as a beyblader..and is still at her hometown..waiting for Max to see how much she has improved and that she hasnt broken her promise..

Misc: Max gave her a beyblade which his dad made..It was one of the best beyblades and it wasnt suppised to be used by learners..but Max somehow managed convince his dad and gave her that beyblade.
Her beyblade is large and big and is extremely shiny..its like..she has the shiniest beyblade in her town..and possibly in the leauge as well :heh: :mrgreen:
Its color is a mixture of blue and violet and a bit of pink from the middle and corners ^^ Its very beautiful and it has got this tendency to shine a lot when it is revolving..mainly when the bitbeast comes out.
Her bitbeast is Aphrodite..Its based on goddess of love and beauty. Aphrodite loved and was loved by many gods and mortals. Its like..a dove and a swan..combination of both..more of a dove though.
Aphrodite is mainly white in color..but its pink near the inner side of the wings and nose and beak :mrgreen: it was beautiful and long , sparkling light blue and lilac wings.. They are extremely beautiful ^^ Its like..whenever aphrodite comes out, the whole place starts shining ( The aphrodite effect :mrgreen: )

It has a very sweet and doothing voice whenever its blader ( me ) praises and shows loyalty towards it. But when someone harms its blader or it, she can be wild like hell. Usually calm, its lovely and sweet and loved like hell by Ronak. But Aphrodite can be very fast, tricky and defensive when it comes to battles..
Last edited by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^ on Sep 15, 2007 3:23am, edited 5 times in total.
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

( bio, a bit of history like how you got into beyblade and such and Misc, anything like your blade appearance and bitbeast if you want to have one)
See my Drawings ^_^
yulZ
Uber Otaku

Post by yulZ »

okie ..my turn :mrgreen:
name:- kinshuk :mrgreen: (one of my fav character name) \:D/
nickname:- kins or kin or sanju :roll:
description:- :-k well friendly, alwaz smiling, full of humour :pirate: but serious when it comes to serious thing :heh: n has only a sis whom he loves alot 8) \:D/
appearence:- well spiky n smooth brown hair :roll: n sometimes when left open he wears a band :lol: n then is very cool in dressup 8) then :-k has got dimple in one side of the cheek :oops:
bio:- is from russia :? n then loves blading since child \:D/
misc:-has a beyblade wid a mix of red n blue color n has a bit beast blue in colour like an ice bird :mrgreen: n is a gr8 fren of his \:D/
hope this is how we suppose to write down :mrgreen:
BB roks ^^
Frens r the one who steps in when the rest of the world steps out *hugs*
Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Absolute Otaku

[ Aaahaaa....kinshuk toh bada stylish hai bhai 8) So you were a Shakalaka
Boom Boom Fan ? I am asking coz in the serial his name was 'Sanju' and the
child actor's real name is 'Kinshuk Vaidya' ^__^ Heyyy...I am your sis as well
and I love you lots too bhaiiyya *feels jealous* :? ]
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

that's fine :mrgreen:

since the four of us has our characters, would you like to start?

BTW, you could also control original chars from beyblade if you want.
See my Drawings ^_^
Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Absolute Otaku

Ohh...suree thing ^^
*Sakura*
Uber Otaku

Post by *Sakura* »

Hikari was walking around the city looking for some good beybladers
yulZ
Uber Otaku

Post by yulZ »

@behna:- ur guessing is correct =D> :lol: ..i waz a gr8 fan of him especially his magic pencil :mrgreen: :heh:
okie moving on to the story
kins waz just practising beybladin coz he had a match wid his friend :|
BB roks ^^
Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Absolute Otaku

Ronak is just hanging out with her friends and talking about beyblade, when she notices that a guy (Kins) is doing something wrong and she approaches to correct him...she leave her friends, tells them that she is coming in a moment. She is crossing the park with a cheerful mood just when, she, by mistake, comes in between some guys who are playing soccer...and they are bad bullies...
yulZ
Uber Otaku

Post by yulZ »

kins keeps on practising new tricks on n on but is unable to succeed :cry: he keeps on trying n trying but at last his beyblade goes out of the slide :? he is disappointed n he thinks he will take some rest :oops: just then he saw the group of soccer n the girl(raunak)
BB roks ^^
*Sakura*
Uber Otaku

Post by *Sakura* »

Hikari was walking for a few minutes when she saw Ronak and Kinshuk a little further away she came to the soccer field and asked Ronak
Hikari:girl what are you doing standind there? you're gonna get hit!
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

Just then a ball was flying in Ronak's direction but then a bey hit it and went to an opposite direction. A girl(Jem) then came and picked up the bey and looks at the two.

"Sorry about that, I lost control of my bey for a second there"
See my Drawings ^_^
Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Absolute Otaku

Ronak, is just coming towars Hikari to answer her question, just then a bully come towards Ronak...he gives her an evil green and she understands that he is going to hit her,...He comes closer and Ronak makes a damn innocent face..he gives an ever bigger evil grin to her, just then, Ronak takes out a large and shiny beyblade from her pocket and launch it almost at a reflex..then she gives a big eveil smile to the guy..
"GO APHRODITE !!! "
And the beyblade revolves faster and faster than before and starts chasing the guy...Ronak starts laughing till the guy runs off from the ground...his friends run after him..
"THE NEXT TIME YOU MEET ME I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU MEET MY FRIEND APHRODITE !! "
"Thats what happen to those who bully others" , Ronal mutters and then gives a proud smile to herself and starts smirking :mrgreen:
"APHRODITE..BACK TO MY POCKET !!" :mrgreen:
The beyblade comes backt o her hand and shines ^^ She sees it lovingly and puts it back in her pocket..then she turns back and gives a smile to Kari and kins...who have been watching her for long ^^