4th Season of Beyblade

lacangel
Rookie Otaku

4th Season of Beyblade

Post by lacangel »

ok this may be a shock to some, but if there was a 4th season of beyblade it would still consist of the main characters Tyson, Max, Ray, Kai, Dachi. If they where to have sibblings then maybe they would make an apperance in a couple episodes as Hero does but maybe no so major a part. If you notice the last episode of season3 there is a new "Justice 5" tourneyment going on which never took a start never the less ended during season 3, soo that would be the start of season 4 maybe it would start at the final battle or somthing but that tourneyment would somehow be encorperated in season 4. also to have a season 4 there would need to be another advancement to the blades as example:

Season 1: Normal Blades

Season 2: Magnetized Blades

Season 3: Metal / EngineGear Blades
(i may be wrong on which upgrade went with which season but i think you get my drift)

soo then what would season 4 encourperate that would also be somewhat realistic and be able to make an actual product with.
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Re: 4th Season of Beyblade

Post by Elf Princess Warrior »

Are you saying there is gonna be a 4th season of Beyblade? As much as I like Beyblade, I don't think they will make a 4th season. The manga was first introduced in September 1999 and ran until June 2004. The anime, starting with the 1st season, aired from January to December 2001, 2nd season January to December 2002, and the third season from January to December 2003. The anime ended before the manga, just six months before the manga ended. I haven't yet seen the 3rd season, but its sounds to me, from your above description that it landed at a cliffhanger. That was because the manga was not yet finished, and the makers of the anime had to come up with an ending. This has happened many times in anime.
However, I do agree that if there would be a 4th season, Tyson, Max, Kai, Ray, and Daichi would be in it, and the beyblades would be stronger. Not sure what level they would be.
lacangel
Rookie Otaku

Post by lacangel »

no im not saying there will be a 4th season of beyblade im just syaing that there is room left in the story line to be able to make a 4th season, maybe they are taking the same tatic as pokemon did with diamond and pearl, the time spand between Season Diamond and Pearl wasnt released till much later after Season Ruby + Saphfire, maybe there is a strategy to this like aire a couple of seasons till it begins to die down, and then a while later, release a new season to cath a new generation of kids
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Oh okay, I see what you're saying. Thats possible, I guess. And if they don't do that, they can always make an OVA, that would be great too.
Kuznetsov
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Kuznetsov »

There are reasons for a new series, since they can use the new generation characters, but personally I think it would have happened by now.
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

I agree, and the new generartion characters were only in the manga. According to Viz Media, that chapter came out awhile after the final chapter. Kinda like what happened with the Rurouni Kenshin manga.
lacangel
Rookie Otaku

Post by lacangel »

i guess lol, i dont read any manga's soo i wouldn't kno much about it or w/e but im bored and wanted to start watching beyblade again because i havent watched it since it stop'd airingg on TV soo im starting all over again from season 1 lol
winx_rose7
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by winx_rose7 »

i dont read much mangas but i would like to see if there is any other bey season.
i love anime
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

lacangel wrote:i guess lol, i dont read any manga's soo i wouldn't kno much about it or w/e but im bored and wanted to start watching beyblade again because i havent watched it since it stop'd airingg on TV soo im starting all over again from season 1 lol
I too started watching the series again about two months ago. I have the whole first season on DVD. There are 10 volumes. I have watched one each weekend. This weekend, I will be watching volume 8.
winx_rose7 wrote:i dont read much mangas but i would like to see if there is any other bey season.
Sorry, but there are no other Beyblade seasons.
lacangel
Rookie Otaku

Post by lacangel »

yeah watching the seasons again has made me want to go find all of my old blades and start playing again, cuz i rember the good old days when i had a team, and i was the leader of my team and we won a couple of small local tournaments, i was lucky because where i lived beyblade was huge almost like pokemon, and what else was even more awesome was when i had my friends over that therent into anime or ne thing like that i got them into beyblade's as a gmae and not the show, but some of my friends got into the show but not most.
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

winx_rose7 wrote:i dont read much mangas but i would like to see if there is any other bey season.
Yes, there aren't other the 3 but if you read the manga it'll be till the bladebreakers got kids.
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

That part of the manga was written because, if you remember, the manga didn't have an ending, so Takao Aoki provided one. That was possibly written months later, maybe even a year after the manga ended. Thats what happened with the Rurouni Kenshin manga. It didn't have an ending, but fans demanded one, so Nobuhiro Watsuki, the creator, wrote an ending, that was set in the future, in which Kenshin is married to Kaoru and has a son, and Yahiko is a teenager and takes over the sword school.
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

Rurouni Kenshin has more than one ending though..
See my Drawings ^_^
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Really? I didn't know that. Which ones?
lacangel
Rookie Otaku

Post by lacangel »

yeah because i think 1 of the other endings is called like Samurai X or somthing like that, but i could be wrong. lol im watching the 3rd season right now of beyblade, it made me bring out all of my old blades from under the bed and check-em all out again
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

It's good you still have 'em.

the other ending is quite sad because Kenshin died in Kaoru's arms... :(
See my Drawings ^_^