BeyBlade Returns

Post by Shamanking14 »

Ok, I know this a big shock to you all but here is the link for it
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... his-summer
phoenixmiko
Baka Otaku

Re: BeyBlade Returns

Post by phoenixmiko »

This is great! Beyblade's returning at last.
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Elf Princess Warrior »

I read the article on Anime News Network as well. I couldn't believe it at first, but apparently its happening. I was even on a forum on Anime News Network about Beyblade returning. I was expecting to discuss the ups and downs of it returning, but instead, there were people that were being really stuck up about Beyblade. They weren't even talking about the new series, they were saying stuff like "Takara should give up, the first three weren't that great anyway." My guess, if these people obviously did not even see Beyblade. Ya'll agree with me right? Beyblade is really good.
However, I do have to admit, I'm rather skeptical about the new series. Is it even gonna be as good as the original? Are all the same characters coming back? Will they still be the same, or will they be grown up? Or will there be completely new characters?
I seriously hope they have the same cast, and that they are the same age they've been. Making a new series with different characters won't last. Lookit Yu-Gi-Oh GX. The original Yu-Gi-Oh, with the orginal cast was way better.
lacangel
Rookie Otaku

Post by lacangel »

sweet awesome the link wont work for me but that's gonna be awesome how the new series is coming out. Elf Princess Warrior i understand where your coming from, but there's alot more that goes into deciding weither to make a newseries or not. The reason shows like Pokemon, Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon, and ect. the reason they keep coming out with new series is to come out with new Products. In order to make a new product u have to have somthing that goes along with it. FOr example, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, if they had the idea of that already for a new gameboy game, u cant just release the game because then there is nothing to support it that's why there is the new TV series. Same thing with Yu-Gi-Oh GX, u cant have all these new cards that are based on an animated TV show and not encorperate them in some way, and that also says why the cast changes because u cant have that many new players joining the Original cast, and they storyline for it was pretty much over, granate the new story line sux but still it gives them a way to encorperate their new products into what they're doing. THe reason why it probably took beyblade soo long to come out with a new series is that they probablly had to come up with a new product that would work the best and make a new series compatible with it. To be honest i would be suprised if they had the same cast because if you think about it the voices to each character will be signifigantly different because it's been like 3yrs since and since they where young characters assume some 1 from the age ofg 10 - 25 did the voices, .. over 3-4 years their voice would change quite a bit.I personlaly think it'll either be a completly new cast, or they have kids or somthing
Shamanking14
Newbie Otaku

Post by Shamanking14 »

umm, the link wont work because it is down at the moment but it will be up shortly and also it 100% true and just been comfirm so it really is coming but it will be airing in Japan in the summer
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

lacangel wrote:sweet awesome the link wont work for me but that's gonna be awesome how the new series is coming out. Elf Princess Warrior i understand where your coming from, but there's alot more that goes into deciding weither to make a newseries or not. The reason shows like Pokemon, Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon, and ect. the reason they keep coming out with new series is to come out with new Products. In order to make a new product u have to have somthing that goes along with it. FOr example, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, if they had the idea of that already for a new gameboy game, u cant just release the game because then there is nothing to support it that's why there is the new TV series. Same thing with Yu-Gi-Oh GX, u cant have all these new cards that are based on an animated TV show and not encorperate them in some way, and that also says why the cast changes because u cant have that many new players joining the Original cast, and they storyline for it was pretty much over, granate the new story line sux but still it gives them a way to encorperate their new products into what they're doing. THe reason why it probably took beyblade soo long to come out with a new series is that they probablly had to come up with a new product that would work the best and make a new series compatible with it. To be honest i would be suprised if they had the same cast because if you think about it the voices to each character will be signifigantly different because it's been like 3yrs since and since they where young characters assume some 1 from the age ofg 10 - 25 did the voices, .. over 3-4 years their voice would change quite a bit.I personlaly think it'll either be a completly new cast, or they have kids or somthing
I figured that was why they were making a new series. But as for the cast, it is possible to have them return, as well as the voice actors. Slayers is also getting a 4th season, and that ened in 1998, more than 5 years ago, and the original voice actors have come back to redo their roles.
But I understand about the storyline being over. Unless of course, if they do what they did with Pokemon. Keep the main character, Tyson, (Takao in Japan) some of the Bladebreakers, and then add new characters. That could work out too.
lacangel
Rookie Otaku

Post by lacangel »

possibly but i guess we'll never know untill it comes out
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Yeah.
casey_cool
Newbie Otaku

Post by casey_cool »

cool
Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Absolute Otaku

Post by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^ »

Beyblade Returns...you guys talking about the upcoming 4th series ? ^_^
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

Uhh..wasn't something like this already discussed in another thread?
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^