Beyblade english uncut on DVD petition [mail petition only]

DranzerX13
Rookie Otaku

Beyblade english uncut on DVD petition [mail petition only]

Post by DranzerX13 »

I came up with this super wicked idea.

We as Beyblade fans have gotten the very poor not so good english dub of Beyblade. As it stands right now Beyblade is still licensed with Nelvana, it would be great if we could all (whoever is interested) mail out letters to the Nelvana company and tell them that they should make an english uncut revised audio track with original Japanese soundtrack and original Japanese songs including the next time preview at the end of ever episode.

Now if you plan on writing a letter to them, here is an example of mine:
-------------------------------------------------------------
Dear, Nelvana

We as dedicated Beyblade fans have seen and enjoyed your english Beyblade dub. Though there are some things that could have improved in your dub, I wish that you would make Beyblade DVDs with an English Uncut Revised audio track with original Japanese soundtrack including a Japanese audio track with english subtitles. Also with the next time preview included too.

I as a dedicated Beyblade fan have watched your Beyblade dub since it first came out. I have enjoyed it to a certain extent but wish there was an english uncut version. if there was I would by every uncut Beyblade DVD at original price. I sure hope you can make us Beyblade fans dreams come true.

Sincerely, [your name here]
----------------------------------------------------------------

The mail address for Nelvana limited:

42 Pardee Avenue
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
M6K 1X8
Oh yeah, I can trick this!
phoenixmiko
Baka Otaku

Re: Beyblade english uncut on DVD petition [mail petition only]

Post by phoenixmiko »

Have you tried doing this yourself? If so, did it work and what happened?
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Beyblade english uncut on DVD petition [mail petition only]

Post by Elf Princess Warrior »

That would be great if they released Beyblade uncut in English and in Japanese w/English subtitles.