lycandia

ice wolf

Avalanche fang
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: Create ur own Blade,Blader & BitBeast

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Name: Giavonna Pascarella
Personality: Hyper, crazy, fun to be around, outgoing, caring, sometimes serious or silly
Appearance: 5'3 1/2, 110 pounds, shoulder length black air with the tips dyed green, brown eyes, wears a navy blue hollister shirt, aeropostale shorty shorts & flip flops
Bitbeast name: Galaxia
Bitbeast type: shapeshifter from space usually is a white horse (but can change its form even into human)
Attack: Cosmic Star Fury

This is somewhat like a rp!
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
Rijolt
Baka Otaku

Post by Rijolt »

Blader's Name: Zephyra Drakeon ( A.k.a. Zeph. Gets annoyed when called Zephy unless she says otherwise.)
Personality: Usually a prankster, but she knows her limit. Quiet ans observing to new people at first. Trusts easily. Not a very loving person when angry or agitated. Loves to poke fun at people.
Appearance: Black mid-back hair. Strands near her face are Sky blue at the top, and more of a deeper blue at the bottom. Ruby pink eyes. Wears a black tank top with white sparkles in a wavy design on it with matching fingerless gloves. Grey jeans, black and shite sneakers. Wears a loose light blue belt to hold anything needed. (Beyblade, launcher, ect. Had pockets along the side for small things) 5'5, 112 pounds. (whew, that's alot.)

Blade's appearance: Flurecent White with an indigo-ish purple shading. Small to be agile (Hit and run tactics, or trickery tactics). Attack ring shapped like two wings with random feathers sticking out. Light blue stickers on it.
BitBeast's name: Kateri (Native American Mohawk form of Katherine, meaning pure.)

BitBeast's kind: A White (A.k.a Pure) Skyborn. Skyborns are a feathered, fluffy, winged, dog-like in the face dragon. Long wings ment for gliding or high speed flight. Long, wispy tail for no reason. Heavily feathered ears that help express emotion. Long hind legs to help take off from the ground, or to run. (Each color of skyborn is called something else that resembles it. It has nothing to do with their intentions or personality.) Kateri has orange saphire eyes.

Attack: I do realize her DNA attacks have a scientific meaning to them. I have decided I dont care. :3
DNA Displacement _______ : Allows Kateri to parcially transform to a bitbeast she has come in physical contact with. She will gain the physical appearence of any specific bitbeast desired (She still will have her main body shape. Like the wings, long tail, hind legs, and ears on her head. Everything else is up for change), as well as gain their attacks and abilities.

DNA Diffusion: turns Kateri back to normal, if need be.

WingGale: Main attack that charges energy to the wings, then slams the wings forward, releasing the energy in the shape of her wings. Can either blow back the opponent (Indirect hit), or slice/cut them (Direct hit). ..It's like being hit with a sword on both sides of you, if you get trapped in the middle. (Can be used in any form)

Kateri's Personality: More fun loving than a Bitbeast should be. Loves tempting her opponent into tough situations. Can get extremely vicious when this role is reversed, and she is toyed with. (Hence her dragonic nature.)

Kateri's design was well thought of, and she is used in other places, too. People tend to think it's a nifty idea. lol. Well this is a whole lot. I think I covered all bases, anways. =3 .... This IS long. I looked on preview.. @x@' *submits anyways*
Yuriy
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Yuriy »

Lia Tsumi

female

quiet, honest, stubborn

auburn shoulder-length hair and red-brown eyes

Drial

ice pheonix

Fier Blizzard
"The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth."::Ayumu "Little" Narumi, Spiral
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Scorpio dragon
male
atk lava destruction.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
JewelTheCatboy
Baka Otaku

Post by JewelTheCatboy »

Blader's Name:Jewel the Catboy
Personality:I'm a halfling, half human, half alien!!!!
Appearance:I appear to be human but when I get angry/excited, I develop a blue glow that looks like flames.. I always have enormous heat and energy levels, and am able to chanel my energy into my blade, so it is stronger than even the new blade models!!!!
Blade's appearance:blueseaborg top with diamonds and spikes in it, black magna weightdisk, a crystal core, and a green base with copper spikes
BitBeast's name:BlueFlame Galactic Spinosaurusrex
BitBeast's kind:blue, fire, dino/sinosaurus rex, alien
AdvancedAttacks:blue inferno, volcanic blast, starry space volcano supernova blast!!!!
Basic Attacks: flaming spike blade roll, stary slash, stary eruption, starry spikes of death!!!!